The best RV SITES camping near
Boswell , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Boswell Camping Reviews
Kinda Shady Looking!

I did not spend the night. I was really excited about the apearence of this little COE campground but after about an hour I really did not feel very safe. As this park is not gated there is a no stop flow of cars crusing by checking out your setup, that really ubn nerved me, then I found out someone was killed at this location in 2019 and I decided to move on down the road.

Annual Trip

We come here every February for a guys' trip. We camp and fish. Scotty's is a great place to stop in and get local fishing advice as well as a tasty breakfast/lunch. Campsites are far enough apart to feel secluded.

So peaceful

This is definitely my all time favorite. I stayed at “tent t hill” primitive area. Spot number 3 and it was PERFECT! Wooded area, quiet, peaceful. Trail literally right across from the section.

My only complaint was it was hard to find. The signs are not very helpful.

Great stop for a night or two

This RV park was a great stopping point for our travels back east.

The grounds are off a somewhat busy route, so if parked in front row you can head cars a little bit it’s not bad.

The spots are all paved with a nice sectioned off patio spot. There seem to be some more permanent rvs here

It was very quiet during the day and even in the evening. There’s no tree coverage really so the spots are pretty open but they have a fair amount of spacing in between each spot for some privacy

Felt very safe here

The fixtures are new too

Would def come back for another night or two if making my way west again

About an hours drive to Dallas

Chad the general manager was around walking the grounds. He came over to say hi and let us know even though the general store is closed, we could find on the grounds or use a number listed to call him. We were a little late on checkout but he came over to say no rush and let us know about the 3 mile hiking trail he has around the property!

Camping in the rain!

This place was pretty busy the weekend we camped here but we booked early and found a spot away from others. The water is brown but nice and cold for the summer so we couldn’t complain! We got some rain which sucks but we never let a little rain ruin our camping adventures. Would definitely come back to check out the cabins and camp again!

Quick and Easy

I pulled in about 10pm last week (late October). I tried to pay online as per requested. I set up my 4runner and Roof Top Tent and passed out. There were ZERO other campers but a bunch of RVs.

The Catfish bay campground was a super open peninsula with very little trees. There were human dropping buildings that looked clean but I didn't use. On the night I was there it was 68 with a very light breeze. I can see the summers being rough at this campground with almost zero cover. Nice shore line and my guess is the fishing is good.

Probably won't return as I don't see this campground offering much.

Loved it

We learned about this campground through the owners activities with Veterans. We stayed for 7 days and we were able to have totally relaxed days as well as very active days. Right next to the river for kayaking, canoeing or just relaxing. Off-road vehicle trails a petting zoo on site. Check the web site for activities, there may be live music or a large gathering scheduled which may or may not be your thing. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is that it’s a work in progress. New cabins were being added and more trails were being cut while we were there.

Peaceful and nice

Very peaceful place with level sites. We were in a class C motorhome

Nice, Quit place to get away

This was the first stop on the our trip. We spent today’s here and wis we could have stayed longer. The park is well kept and very quit and relaxing.

Great sunrise and sunset

Not a lot of shade here, so summer would be sweltering. We stayed early October and it was great weather. Good shore fishing but not a lot of hiking and such close by. Sunrise and sun set on the water was nice.