Camping in Tobasco

310 Reviews of 66 Tobasco, Ohio Campgrounds

S
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Fun while it lasts Father’s Day weekend

A nice little get-away interrupted by storms and floods. I really enjoy Hueston Woods and the spot we had was perfect…if the weather had cooperated! Fun with my daughters

Sitec11
Doug and Terri C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Easy place to stop

Nice campground with several pull through sites for big rigs. Pool and new dog park with a very nice play area for the kids. We prefer site 18 which offers nice privacy and os next to a stream.

Justin C.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Camping

Love camping

SiteEast fort campgrounds
Debbie S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Favorite Ohio Spot

We often stay here when traveling from Vegas, usually for a month or more. It is a no frills park, but a beautiful, relaxing place to unwind and enjoy nature.

A
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

NO CICADAS

We were THRILLED to leave our cicada-infested northern Kentucky home and find that this park was blissfully free of Brood X cicadas. It was so peaceful, and we were able to fully enjoy the outdoors.

Maddy B.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

always a pleasure

we camped at Hueston Woods this past weekend. The weather was great and the campsite was awesome. Luckily we have been here before, so we know what campsites to grab when booking. We decided to golf on Saturday because it was a little too cold to go to the beach. The golf course is awesome and the…

Sheena D.
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Small site

When we originally arrived at the site we were VERY disappointed. Maybe 5 feet on both sides of pavement so there was no room for a tent let alone two. The fire pit was covered in mud and it looks like someone drove through it as well and that’s what caused the mud and what not. However! The staff…

Siteloop F site 157
DThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice setting - easy access to 71

Very well kept campground with a lot of shade trees. Good separation of seasonal and overnight campers. Pull through and back ins available with full hookups. Friendly and helpful staff. Playground for the kids and a fishing pond. Grass between sites...some are more level than others.

DThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice setting - easy access to 71

KThe Dyrt PRO User

Contact And Web Link

The contact information provided and web address link were no help.

Debbie S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

One of my favorites for peace and serenity!

Absolutely love this peaceful, quiet campground. We stay here weeks at a time when visiting Cincinnati. It’s no frills, but the view, the ducks and the serenity are well worth staying here. There are showers, an awesome library, a store, laundry and walking trails

• The view from our campsite
Sitelakefront 7
Month of VisitNovember

Halloween Weekend

Third year attending this weekend for Halloween. I never decorate for Halloween but with everything going on in 2020 I said what the heck. I think it turned out nice but not good enough to be a winner. This KOA is a Holiday and there is plenty of staff and activities for the entire family.

Month of VisitNovember

It was OK

This is our second time staying at this park. The first time it was at the end of the season so I figured I would at least give it a second try. This is a 3.5 rating in my opinion but it has to be a 3 or 4 star. Awesome host, very attentive, pleasant, polite and helpful. She is everywhere and doing…

Nice & Quaint

We arrived this past weekend and I am very satisfied from our first night experience. We walked the trail Saturday morning and walked around the site (which is small but nice). We have a site right on the creek and have seen a few boats come through. The owner is very nice and communicative. They…