Activities
Nature

Narrows Reserve

1 Review
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

County

All campsites are primitive, but if you’re interested in dry RV camping (no water or electric hookups), call for help finding a spot.

Add Campground Info

Have you camped here? Help us improve this campground page.

Add Access Type

• 1
Austin R.
Reviewed May. 13, 2018

Ranger Review: Primus Campfire Cookset S/S - Large at Narrows Reserve, OH

So I have finally been able to get out of the hotel room for a night! I was seriously going stir crazy. What do I decide to do? Go camping of course! I chose Narrows Reserve just on a whim. I am so glad I did! I actually didn’t even look at a map until I arrived. That’s when I realized the…

• I think that'll do
  • "Big Woods" Trail
  • Meat all cooked and look how clean the pan is!

Narrows Reserve is located in Ohio

Directions

The Narrows Reserve lies alongside the National and State Scenic Little Miami River near the intersection of Indian Ripple Road and Factory Road in Beavercreek Township, just a few miles south of U.S. Route 35.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.