Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 90 ft.
Creekwood Farm RV Park is located in North Carolina
5 Reviews of Creekwood Farm RV Park
Nice, friendly

Nice clean rv park. Very easy to get to from I40.

RV Park is right

Stopped in for a weekend for business in the area. Well maintained park, immaculate bathrooms but what would you expect with nothing but motor homes in the campground. A beautiful place but not for the pop-ups. There is only about five campsites and they do it allow parking near your tents. You may unload and then move your vehicles. Definitely geared to the big money units. Didn’t feel comfortable there.

Great spot !

Enjoyed our Christmas with the family at Creekwood. The staff are all super friendly and extremely accommodating. Will definitely visit again.

Great little place

We stay here usually for 1 night on our way to Myrtle Beach. It is a very nice quiet place. It is always very clean. The staff is always exceptional very accommodating. They allow me to use a pull through site so I don’t even have to drop my camper. I will one day spend more time here.

Nice spot on the creek

Many creek side spots. All are back in. 30,50 amp power, sewer and cable TV hookups.

Reliable wi fi and good cell service. Spotless bath house with private shower,toilet sink.

laundry and community dining area with themed events. Premium sites have a permanent fire ring, concrete patio and fire wood for first night.