About Merry Widow Health Mine Camp
Max Length: 50 ft.
Merry Widow Health Mine Camp is located in Montana
3 Reviews of Merry Widow Health Mine Camp
Personal safety issues

On 8/19/20. We were at this park. My wife was doing laundry and a large man entered the laundry room and proceeded to yell at my wife, swearing at her and calling her names and pushed her down. The owner of the park, Chang, did not want us to call the police because the attacker is a“seasonal resident” and told Chang that he didn't say or do anything to my wife but admitted he was there. We called the police anyway and Chang stood up for the attacker so the police couldn't do anything without a witness or video. So the culprit got away with it with the park owner's help! BEWARE OF YOUR SAFETY HERE, no protection from the owners. I'm sure this isn't the only time this guy has assaulted a senior. If you HAVE to go to this“radon health center” please don't go anywhere alone or arm yourself!

Nice place, camp host was great.

A lot of spaces on the river. Clean.

A positive, memorable experience

Stopped here while bicycle touring and we were exhausted. Didn’t know what to expect and it turned out to be amazing.

We had good conversations with people from all over. A man tried hopping in our fully loaded bicycles in his cowboy boots while others inquired about our travels. Coin operated showers-so make sure you have quarters.

The mine was like nothing I’ve ever been in. Folks genuinely using it for healing purposes. There are benches to sit and read, talk, or rest. A table with a puzzle on it, a bathtub to soak in or buckets To just soak your feet.

Respect those that are using the mine for health purposes; no kids or loud noises. Everyone inside we’re also kind and welcoming!