The best WALK IN camping near
St. Robert , MISSOURI

Most Recent St. Robert Camping Reviews
Primitive and Full Hook Up

I've seen some reviews say its outdated and I'm not sure where that comes from. On season they offer a variety of float and eat packages that are tasty and nicely priced. Cute little campground with "primitive", electric and full hook ups. All tent camping is still pretty close to the general store that also has coin showers! You have good options for a shady and grassy spot if you're tent camping too. Great folks working there, always very friendly and helpful.

Huge beautiful park. A lot of hiking and biking trails. Boat ramp and store in the park. We saw about 20 deer each day.

Good spot for an all day float trip.

This location has been a constant location visited over the last ten years for an annual float trip with my friends. Enough ground to spread our tents out and still being close to the campfire while not being bothered by other campers.

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Nice place for partiers

Nice place for party atmosphere

Great Experience

A group of friends and I go to Garrison’s every year for a great float and two nights of camping. We have been able to reserve a private area for a pretty large group, and we have the area to ourselves!

Dangerous

We stayed here as a group of 5 RV campers. Our campers backed up to a fence about 5 feet off the highway. Cars and trucks fly down this highway at very fast speeds all hours of the day and night. Worried for everyone’s safety if there was a crash. Second worry was getting hit by a car trying to cross the highway to get to the river. Once we finally all got across it was quite a walk to the water (meramac River) and the water smelled terrible! We never got in the water there it smelled so bad..we all packed up and went to RedBluff for the day to play in the water. Only thing that made this place fun was the DJ/karaoke at night

Simply amazing

This place is spectacular. Make sure you get a water spot right on the lakes edge. We lucked in and were close to the marina which was a short walk…had supplies , beer, firewood ..bathrooms and showers close. A must see park on an RV trip. Super friendly. Amazing

Love the island

We tent camped on the island for 2 nights. It was awesome, you can fish right off the bank of your own private island within in minutes of waking up. Not as secluded as the other survivor tent site but really fantastic place. Had a restroom on the island, big plus for a family with 5 little ones. Some of the amenities were closed cause of the covid but a great place we will be coming back too.

I love this place!!

at the very back where it connects to the current river are some amazing bluffs to jump off of