The best RV SITES camping near
Worthville , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Worthville Camping Reviews
Very Nice Campsite

We only stayed one night but would definitely return. We got a pretty leveled site right on the river. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Beautiful, clean peaceful

Beautiful, clean, peaceful, well maintained

Lots of trees and water, very calming

Park is nice with lots of trees and water. Small rental cabins surround the park. Owners are very nice and very helpful with tips and suggestions for the RV, and local eateries. We stayed one night on our way south from Indy. We wanted to visit The Ark and The Creation Museum, but cannot do both in one day. I deducted a star from overall and value rating only due to no direct sewer connection. Although they do have a dump station, I prefer to have a direct hook-up. Sites are pretty level, although we did have to unhook to keep truck from sticking out into road. SInce the park wasn't full, the owners let us park our truck in site next to us. We stayed in our 38' travel trailer with our Ford F250 truck.

Nice small campground

Went for one night. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the activities in the park.

Nice State Park Campground

We booked a last minute non-electric site for the night in out TT.  We have family in the area so that was the primary purpose of this trip but we have visited Clifty several times and stayed at the hotel once.  There is a really nice outdoor pool (extra fee) but the highlight is all the hiking in the park.  Lots of waterfalls, caves and even though you are basically in town it feels miles away.  This trip we were there at about peak fall colors and it was amazing.  We will be back again (probably yearly) and will stay here.

PROS: Awesome state park for hiking, exploring and an outdoor pool.  Most sites are pretty spread out for a state park.  Facilities and camp sites are clean; indoor restroom with warm showers.  On site hotel has gift shop and restaurant.  Close to historic Madison and the Ohio River offering many things to do.  Couple playgrounds for kids and a nature center with educational programs.  They sell firewood at the campground check in kiosk.  One vehicle per site but there is an overflow are at the campground entrance.  Laundry facility is also at the campground.

CONS: Some spots are on top of each other, mostly in non-electric area and as most IN State Parks, no water hook-up, you have to fill your tank.

Ideal spots would be electric loop - 31-36 (a side loop, no thru trafic) or 14-28/93-104 (back of the loop, more in shade, less traffic).

Nice things come in small packages !

My wife and I have been camping for years. We decided to come to Kentucky to visit the Ark and the Creation Museum. I found this little campground by joining The Dyrt. Three springs, was the best choice this summer. Very friendly staff and delivered my firewood next to the fire pit. Loaned me an electric cord extension and it was a delight to stay there.

It’s Nice

You have everything you need to live comfortably in This RV park. Besides all the hook ups you also have a market!

Over-nite in-route to another destination, okay for one night.

We stayed here one night on our way to Indiana and it was okay, just for that. I wouldn't stay longer, at least in the part of the park we were put in. If we stay again, we will pay the extra for a premium site. We were packed in so closely that it wasn't comfortable to sit outside the rig. Vehicles had to be parked along the road as the sites weren't long enough for the truck and trailer. This made it difficult to drive at times. We had to ask our neighbors to move their trucks when it was time for us to leave and it was still a tight situation. The road driving into the park is very narrow. I would hate to meet another truck or RV on it. One of us would have to back up for sure.

On the positive side, the park is pretty big, the staff is very nice, it's clean and seems to be well taken care of. The showers and laundry are open but we didn't use them so cannot say anything other then that they're open, which is a plus. They have a large children's play area and a bouncy/trampoline area that the kids seem to enjoy. The park seems like a family kind of park with lots for kids to do. As an empty nester, I'm looking more for a peaceful campsite where I can relax by the fire in the evening. This wasn't it for me. At least in the sites/area east of the office.

Nice RV park

Nether than most, they have 24/7 surveillance and all hook ups. Mostly big RVs living there.

Halfway between The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum

This park is super convenient if you’re planning on going to the ark encounter and the creation museum because it’s about 30-45 minutes in either direction. The park itself is quiet, clean, fairly spread out, and has helpful staff. Only water and electric hookups, common for state parks, but that’s the only reason I couldn’t do 5 stars. Our kids enjoyed the playgrounds, the mini golf, the museum, and the trails to see the salt springs and the bison. Super neat area.