Camping in Settle

171 Reviews of 20 Settle, Kentucky Campgrounds

N
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Nice trip

I like the pretty lots, that were mostly flat for camping. Siri so beautiful I will come back again and again!

Campfiresandcoffee94  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Breathtakingly Beautiful ❤️

We came from Idaho to Tennessee in May for two weeks and this was our first campsite. We fell in love with peaceful walks along the river, watching the ducks and birds along with a few turtles 🐢. Coffee just hits you different when watching the sun shimmer on a glass lake. Bathrooms are very…

Site21&22
D
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Peaceful

Great campground. Wooded and water sites available

Siteb18
Robyn W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Kentucky Relaxing

This campground is well maintained and offers beautiful landscaping. It is close to the highway as well so for those looking for a quick stop.

Katie D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Serene and much to explore

I love staying here. After full-timing since October, this is the first place we have come back to. The park is so clean, has many trails and you have pretty big spaces available to camp.

Only downfall is that we didn’t have sewer hookup, but that

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Amazing View

Amazing View. Close to Mammoth Cave as well.

SiteA12

Very pleased

This is a beautiful campground. I really liked that sites were not too close together. Fair warning there is no cell service.

One of my favorites

One of my favorite campgrounds when I’m in the mood for hiking

Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Great place if you are going to the park

My kids and I camp here when we plan to spend time at the park. It’s very convenient. Bathrooms are always clean too.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Quick stop

We are in our way east and stopped for the night. This place has everything we needed and the staff was nice.

SiteTent no hook ups P3
Steve G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nowhere near level and quite the audience

We camped here for one night as a stopover. We didn’t even sit out under the awning because so many cabins and campers were all facing where we were. The site was nowhere near level side to side.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Close-ish to Nashville city

We chose this campground mainly because we wanted to be close to the city of Nashville. However it took quite a while Uber into the city (about 30+ minutes) and be careful when those surge prices hit after midnight you pay easily $80 to get back to the camp ground. The staff was really nice. They…

Siteoverflow parking
Adam B.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Hidden paradise

I took my son here and it was a quaint little place. We stayed in the primitive sites right next to the lake. Definitely recommend.

SiteN
Christina M.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Overall good with a few drawbacks

I was tent camping with my family Thursday-Saturday while visiting Mammoth Cave.

The good: the tent campground has spacious, level sites. The sites are located in a grove of pine trees, which makes for well shaded sites with a pleasant surface of soft pine straw to pitch your tents. A few…

• Fishing at Nolin Lake
SiteP16
Dan D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Local favorite

Close to town and accessible. Great nature center, trails, and even a small cave for spelunking. Clean sites and friendly staff.

Sitearea 2 site 65