The best RV SITES camping near
Ebenezer , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Ebenezer Camping Reviews

Very quiet place to enjoy the outdoors.

Moffits

I absolutely loved staying here. Yes I am local. Beautiful scenery. Very quiet. Cody was super friendly and very helpful.

Nice Place!

Nice, medium size park with plenty of pull through sites that have full hookups. Great service through TMobile and Verizon. Bathhouse was very clean and modern, although it didn't look very wheelchair accessible. There's a well lit communal fireplace, a small playground, a volleyball net, and plenty of dog walking space. As others have said, the only real drawback is the noise from the interstate. I'm a fairly sound sleeper - usually wake up about 8 or 9, but the interstate noise woke me up at 6 both days I stayed. Overall nice place though!

Clean Spacious Family Friendly RV Park

This RV park was clean and spacious. The staff were very friendly and directed us to our site via golf cart. The sites were large and level.

Good Experience

Nice place. Got up at the crack of dawn and took a walk, saw lots of critters.

Best host ever. October 2020

I found this campground looking for a spot near mammoth cave National park. It’s about an hour away but just beautiful. The hosts were so nice, they called us before checking in to make sure we knew how to get there and to suggest a different site. They had a massive firewood bundle for $5.00! Our batteries to our air mattresses pump had died and they had extra. The bathrooms were clean, nice hot showers.

If Only

If only Clarksville wasn’t so close to the highway… great location, much shade, good distance between rigs, level gravel pads… great public areas, very hospitable staff…. just a bit noisy from the proximity to highway. Fine for an overnight certainly, or longer , if highway noise is not a bother..

Love this place

This is our second time here and we love it as much as the first. Will probably be a yearly visit for us. We love all the sites, it’s quiet, near the lake, everyone is friendly. Really nothing bad to say at all(except for all the ticks….spray up)!!!

Nice spacious sites

Very clean, large, private sites. All of the sites have their own space. They are very well laid out. Small campground and easy for the kids to bike and play. The beach was closed for high water, but it looked like a nice area. Only a couple of minor complaints… people drive way too fast on the roads, quiet time not enforced or observed and no gate or anything to regulate traffic. We were at site 8, close to the front, and people were driving in and out all the time and it made me very worrisome with the kids. We also had a group next to us that were still “hanging out” at 2am. We didn’t complain about it, but nothing else seemed to be enforced aside for not parking on the grass. We aren’t complaining campers, but 2am is pushing the limits a little bit in my opinion. I also am giving some grace bc the whole place was full for the holiday weekend. We will go back, I just hope the speed limit will start to be enforced a little More and people are more considerate of the kiddos playing.

Good location

Nice campground in a good location. Some things were a little out dated but everything looked well kept.