Corydon, KENTUCKY

Most Recent Corydon Camping Reviews
Great for Adults

We were there on Labor Day weekend. It was very quiet. I loved that our site was full hookup, very spacious, and they provide free firewood. The campground round was paved so nice for walking, hilly but nice. I didn’t have kids but I didn’t see activities available. They come around and collect your money and give you the Internet password, so if you get there in the evening you may not get it until later the next day. You have to leave the campground and go a couple of miles down the road for any needed item. Bathhouse was older but was clean. The road going into the campground was country rounds and not the best signage.

Absolutely beautiful

Wow…..just wow. We went on another day hike around and while some people think this is “just a bunch of rocks” I can’t think of a place that was more breath taking. Do yourself and favor and go take a loop around the park. If you want to and have the gear, there’s places were you can climb some and it’s amazing to see people climbing these rocks. This is a place we’re you can walk/hike no matter your skill level.

Nice place

The campground is very nice and well kept. The campsites arent very secluded though if that is something you are looking for. There is a nice hike to an old fire tower that is pretty neat.

Halloweekends are a must!

We went to Lake Rudolph for their Halloweekends and it is a one of a kind experience. They have so many activities for the kids such as hayrides, a DJ, pumpkin carving, and so many other things throughout the day! It was so neat seeing the campsites and golf carts decorated and lit up at night. If you get the chance to go, do it!

A wonderful place for family

My wife and I camped here in February of 2020. This is a very well maintained park. We had just bought our 29' motorhome. It was too cold to do much, but the campground is nice. There is a petting zoo for the kids, a nice pool with a large water slide, 1 shower house that was very clean. Clean restrooms. A large lake for fishing and swimming. Walking trails, wood available for purchase. They even have cabins for rent, and lots of primitive sites. I recommend this park to all!

Fun

My friend and I went there one summer and had the best time of our life

Great campground!

Great campground with lots of activities and a family friendly and neighborhood atmosphere.

tons of water activities

Great place to visit. Is beautiful with a lot of walking trails 10 things to do. In summer for swimming and rental boats paddle boats and some battery powered boats.I was there for a fall photography contest it was a little too soon and theirwas very little color. You can camp in tents or campers you can ride horses or enjoy the lake and many miles of walking trails. They also have hotel rooms and cabins if you care to spend multiple nights the beautiful Park and I highly recommend it to anybody that enjoys outdoor Beauty.This year 2019 makes the fifth year tha I've gone to Pennyroyal for the fall photography contest I've also been there a few springs for the spring photography contest. These photos are not the best cuz I took them from the restaurant through a window screen so you can kind of see it in the in the images I'll try to upload better ones later.

Great Site Near Garden of the Gods

I’ve always used this site as a backup if Garden of the Gods is full when I get there. To be honest, this site is prettier, its just further out from the hiking I usually come to the area to do. The sites are well maintained and the area is BEAUTIFUL. The only negative thing I might be able to point out is that there seems to be poison ivy just about everywhere.