Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 75 ft.
Okaw Valley Kampground is located in Illinois
11 Reviews of Okaw Valley Kampground
Crazy Convenient Overnight Spot

This place was a godsend. I called frantically searching for a space in late November and was greeted by a lovely person who got me all set up over the phone. She had me call as I was approaching and came down and met me at the office to check me in. It had water (with defroster on the podium), sewer and functional electric. Unfortunately the weather was garbage and I didn’t get to explore the lake but it was a great experience none the less.

Great Stop-off

We stopped here on our way home for one night, but got in early enough to enjoy a walk and have a camp fire that evening. Small park but very long, narrow pull through sites on the full hook up side, there were some smaller water/electric sites that looked to be more of a parking lot that sites, but well spaced out and adequate. The camp host was very friendly and the camp store was well stocked.

Perfect stop!

Barb and Gary were the most accommodating hosts! We had called 2 hours out, on our way from Ohio to Arkansas, and they met our every need; even on such short notice! Perfect stop off of I70. Beautiful walking paths, convenient, great pricing. They filled us up on LP too. Thanks again, Barb and Gary!

Nice overnight stay

We spent a quick night on our cross country trip and we’d stay again. Accommodated our same day reservation. We got a water/electric pull through in the overflow area on the north side. Most of the campers on that end seemed to be semi-permanent vacation trailers and were empty for the most part. The other side was a little more bustling but overall it was a very quite park. Kid friendly, well cared for and thoughtfully laid out . Pond is beautiful and visible from most spots. Freeway noise was unobtrusive. Old school mom and pop place with a friendly vibe!

Perfect

Great place, very clean $40 per night not bad includes WiFi electric, water, sewer, there’s a pool and a lake, shower house for man and woman. Friendly staff

Helpful staff and relaxing atmosphere

Nice relaxing little stop. A little close to the highway, but it wasn't an issue. Very friendly and helpful staff. Their annual music show was a nice plus to our first night of our week-long adventure. A+ on the bathrooms.

Okaw valley is very nice

Very nice clean park nice pool plenty of room for kids to play .close to I-70 having said that the traffic noise is not bad . owner on very nice camp store is well stocked

Good for a quick stop

No grass and crushed limestone. Nice pool. Friendly people.

Nice

We just stayed one night so didn’t take advantage of most of the amenities but very nice people, clean sites. Sites a little close but overall we would stay again.

Ok campground for quick trip

Not a large campground. There’s a catch and release lake on site, but not really any fish. There is a super long carp though. Sites are nice but not many pull in RV sites or tent sites

Year 2021 Flag