The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Marble Place , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Marble Place Camping Reviews
A Very Pleasant Surprise

We rented a cabin here back in October. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and their check-in area/shop had everything you needed if you forgot it. Our cabin was a five minute walk to the beach, with closer spots for RV’ers and tent campers.

The camp spots were all beautiful, flowery and grassy, with trees overhead.

I would definitely go again!

Not a fan of negative surprises.

Nature alone gets a five star. Owned by the State and little things drove me crazy. They care more about Bears and Mountain Lions then they do humans. Camp Host super salty when you knock on his RV and refuses to fix his camp Host sign and doesn't put sign to not knock on rv.. The ground is either cold or pebbles so no comfortable barefoot. No privacy and had neighbors shouting over to me. Camp Host has bright led light over Campers so no midnight pee breaks in the bushes. The view and access to Ocean is phenomenal. Fort Bragg just 10 miles north. Dogs not allowed on any hiking trails. $40 dollars for tent Camping. Volunteer Camp hosts that been there so long they have negative attitudes for all the people having fun. Three Stars cause they ruin nature and say warning Mountain Lions may harm your kids and small pets..

Heaven can wait.

I give a four star only cause the showers were pure evil. One was like pin needles and hurt very bad and the other one was only luke warm. The air draft was 100% blowing and super cold. Freezing from Hypothermia in a shower. Who would have thought? The Beach was Gorgeous, really close and easy foot trails from Campsite to waves Crashing at your feet. The full moon was breathtaking and priceless. I was out there at 3am soaking in the moon. I bought some local King Salmon from Princess Seafood and deli. Grilled it on a Campfire with delicious marinated kabobs. Had one amazing time and even met some great camp neighbors. The Camp Host did a Phenomenal job and everyone wore their masks when applicable. I stayed in spot #97 and was out of the wind. Very much recommended spending $40 dollars for a Golden Ticket! 💌 💯🌕🌠🌊

Accident turned into success

Me and my buddy Kevin were just taking a night to go explore and planned to stay in the ocean cove campground only to find it was closed for the season. So we drove down the road and found the anchor bay campground. I myself had a tent and my buddy Kevin sleeps in his truck. Beautiful scenery around the campground as it lays right in the edge of the ocean, instant walk to the beach. The sites themselves are relatively small but all have water spouts, lunch tables, and fire pits. Good level gravel campsites and a very friendly staff as well!Some have electrical and some other things but I’m just referring to our site. Very fairly priced. Gets windy during the day and very damp at night so plan accordingly. There is a store within 5 minute walking distance to the campground. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A COOL NEW PLACE TO STAY A NIGHT OR TWO!

Very peaceful and relaxing

Had a great time and even got lost in the woods. Epic walking trails and priceless views of the Ocean. You can get lost easy so always bring water and a flashlight. Park Rangers were polite and gave great information. I met a few locals and few pot holes. Make sure you don't bring the lowriders. The General store is a little pricey and make sure you bring extra water and toilet paper. House before Campsite sales firewood for $10 a bundle. Bring your Bear mace and watch your small animals at dawn and dusk. This is one of those places where you can really unwind and be in nature. I would suggest getting a few walking poles and getting lost for a few days.

Very Nice

Close to town, ocean access. Nice private spaces divided by hedges. Sites are fairly large and very well maintained. Only negative i have is the roads in the campground are narrow. I would highly recommend Pomona camp ground, best in Fort Bragg.

Unexpected and AMAZING

Reluctant to post about this campground because it’s a gem and I don’t want others to take over haha. We found this campsite tucked away near Gualala during the lockdown in January. Almost every campground was closed after CA hospitalizations peaked, so this private campground saved our trip! I was skeptical when we first arrived because it was foggy and looked cramped. We found out from the very friendly and helpful staff that the campground is privately owned by a group of people who enjoyed the area as children and wanted to make sure others can enjoy the land as a campground. The owners wanting others to enjoy their time definitely shows. Very clean restrooms and showers, clean spaces, helpful staff and the best part FREE WIFI!

The campground is down a small hill and about 10 feet from the ocean on a bad day. We fell asleep to the sounds of waves and could fit in yoga sessions when the tide went out. Spots are close together, but it wasn’t an inconvenience considering the proximity to pure jaw dropping coastline. Careful if you have Verizon and need a cell signal. But if you can use WiFi to access your communication apps, then you will be just fine.

In the Dark alone.

Dispersed Paid Camping. You sit all day waiting for someone to show up so you can pay and get a bunch of fines that you not aware of till last minute. I sat afraid all night waiting for $300+ ticket. You need Bear Mace and a permit. Then online it says first come first serve. Mountain Lions are biggest threat at night. I finally left this place. It was cold cause the creek nearby and worried sick for Park Ranger and Mountain Lions. Met a few great locals out collecting Mushrooms. Great hiking trails nearby. Not that dispersed many people driving and hiking by and everyone can see your business. Not really private. Restrooms have no lights or soap and water. No showers or running water.

No words in the English language can explain the Beauty

How do I just add the crying face with no tears? A+ and worth every twist and turn, hill and decline. I seen a magnificent Buck about to cross the road a kitten sized Mountain Lion barely make it across the road. You know you here when you can smell the Ocean. It cold but not cold enough to swim in January with my two dogs. Had a wonderful time and Noya Beach was breathtaking. Dog leash free Beach and dogs fell in love with cute girls and cool friends. When I arrived park Ranger traded $40 for a place under the Stars. The Crescent Moon always points to the South. Fort Bragg surrounding area is really on a different chill page, catch a Crab or throw a hang loose. Everyone wonderful. Everything Wonderful. Showers were hot and Sexy!!! Conclusion, why you not here and still reading this great review still?? I can hear the Waves Crashing into the Rocks!

Nice Out Of The Way Spot

01-17-2021 road in was muddy, but a capable 4x4 can handle it easily. Sites are dispersed, vault toilet, no trash. Trickling creek with frogs in the evening. It was windy over night and the road back out was blocked by a tree. There is another way out, but it's a Jeep trail and definitely requires 4lo. Our '03 4runner handled it fairly eaaily.