the dyrt
East Camden, ARKANSAS
Most Recent East Camden Camping Reviews
A hidden gem. It feels like only the locals know about this park.

We like this because it’s close enough for a weekend get away with our 5th wheel. There is water hookup and electricity, boats and canoes to rent, a playground and planned activities on most weekends. There are sites NEAR the lake. One of our favorite spots is about 30’ from the water. Fishing from the bank is close by and a boat ramp is close too. There have been trophies taken from this lake.

Nice, peaceful +great rangers

RV Sites are really nice- all of them are almost perfectly level, Each has a pad for tents, fire ring, bbq, lamp hanging post. Showers have bench for your stuff, they are clean & well kept.

Peaceful campground with great mountain biking trails.

We stayed here with another friend to explore the mountain bike trails. We didn't have water at our campsite, but we did have electric, and there were common areas with water spigots throughout the campground. Showers and facilities were nice. From our campsite, we could walk down a steep hill to the shore of the lake and sit in our camp chairs and fish. We also rented a kayak and kayaked out to a little island on the lake for lunch. We made a short drive over to DeGray Lake where they have a disc golf course. Wish they had full hook-ups now that we have a camper, but this is a really great campground.

Beautiful Lake View

This park is run by the US army corps engineering. It is located around Degray Lake and is one of many there. I would definitely recommend this park for boaters. There is electric and water. The water is a bit of a pain to use because you have to twist the top to open but it doesnt stay on. It made it hard to wash dishes or your hands. There is a picnic table, fire ring, grill and table top next to the grill. The facilities were nice, there are toilets and showers.

Lovely park; I skipped the best part!

We had a great weekend at White Oak Lake, enjoying having the tents-only loop to ourselves, fishing (some basic tackle is available in the Visitor Center), meeting friendly people on the playground, being around lake scenery and wildlife. However, due to rain and our travel schedule we left without going to the nearby Little Grand Canyon, and I kick myself for it every time I think of it. Google Arkansas Little Grand Canyon at White Oak Lake to see this amazing rock formation. I would love to go back.

Lake view site!!

This was a little park but still worth the drive. It has really nice bathrooms towards the front. Like the best I have ever seen before!! The camp site we chose was right on the lake and it had a dock as well for fishing. The trails we're cool too nicely wooded. If you go on the longer trail check in at the front first before and after you get back. That way they know you made it safely back. What I did not realize was that there is a gun range close by… That did freak my dogs out a bit. So I would go back but maybe chose a different site. Oh and it is good bass fishing. One of our friends caught about 8 decent sized ones.

Very nice camp ground.

We stayed at this camp ground for the week of the Fourth of July this year(2018). This is our second stay at this camp ground. The lake is mostly a fishing lake. But we did see some people in kayaks and they do have some paddle boats to rent. There is water at each site but no sewer hook ups. There are a few sites right on the water. The camp ground is well maintained, clean and quite. There are two walking trails and a playground. There is also a nice screened pavilion that you can rent for reunions. Over all a very nice small camp ground.

Easy in, easy out

Drive through spots, lots of trees, bath house, propane, hosts that don’t bug you.

Great night sleep!