East Camden, ARKANSAS
Most Recent East Camden Camping Reviews
Very nice park

It’s a really nice place to camp. They do have restrooms but they need more attention put towards them. They have a big pavilion with a massive grill if your just interested in day use only. The fishing piers are well built and very nice. No showers and it’s primitive camping only…but I would recommend this park.

Great weekend getaway!

This is an awesome place to camp and get away without going too far! It is located a little south of central Arkansas so it’s easily accessible to the whole state. It’s also very affordable and has great amenities. The camp sites have good shade and are all close to the water. You can start fires, keep your vehicle right by, and bring your furry friend along too! The float is also so much fun and accessible for all ages! There’s so much to see and the water actually moves instead of you having to paddle the whole way. All the staff is friendly and there’s little stores, ice, and firewood available nearby.

Friendly Staff

Stopped in while traveling with no reservation on my bike. The campground was full but they did find me a spot for tent camping for the night. The staff went out of their way to assist me with getting a spot, helping me with onsite facilities, and they even made phone calls to assist me with local road closings for my next days route. Very clean bathrooms and shower facilities. The laundry facility was nice and well kept. The park is set up more for RV use but once again they were very accommodating. Although I didn’t use the pool it did look nice a several kids made use of it while I was there. The only downside and only if you’re tent camping there is traffic noise due to being close to the interstate, however it is also convenient if just passing through.

Not the greatest place

Overgrown and neglected. I drove the miles to visit, so I stayed anyway. It can be done! Would be cool spot if it was cleaned and properly maintained.

Amazing Hosts!!

This is a really nice campground!! The charge about $20 for tent camping, which is what I did. They have a pool and very clean bathhouse and laundry facility! Owners are super nice people that seem willing to work with us on anything. Even offered us popsicles after biking here! Not much around for shopping but there is Caddo Valley about 1.2 miles away that has fast food and gas stations. A little bit of road noise from interstate but that’s my only complaint!

A hidden gem. It feels like only the locals know about this park.

We like this because it’s close enough for a weekend get away with our 5th wheel. There is water hookup and electricity, boats and canoes to rent, a playground and planned activities on most weekends. There are sites NEAR the lake. One of our favorite spots is about 30’ from the water. Fishing from the bank is close by and a boat ramp is close too. There have been trophies taken from this lake.

Nice, peaceful +great rangers

RV Sites are really nice- all of them are almost perfectly level, Each has a pad for tents, fire ring, bbq, lamp hanging post. Showers have bench for your stuff, they are clean & well kept.

Peaceful campground with great mountain biking trails.

We stayed here with another friend to explore the mountain bike trails. We didn't have water at our campsite, but we did have electric, and there were common areas with water spigots throughout the campground. Showers and facilities were nice. From our campsite, we could walk down a steep hill to the shore of the lake and sit in our camp chairs and fish. We also rented a kayak and kayaked out to a little island on the lake for lunch. We made a short drive over to DeGray Lake where they have a disc golf course. Wish they had full hook-ups now that we have a camper, but this is a really great campground.

Beautiful Lake View

This park is run by the US army corps engineering. It is located around Degray Lake and is one of many there. I would definitely recommend this park for boaters. There is electric and water. The water is a bit of a pain to use because you have to twist the top to open but it doesnt stay on. It made it hard to wash dishes or your hands. There is a picnic table, fire ring, grill and table top next to the grill. The facilities were nice, there are toilets and showers.

Lovely park; I skipped the best part!

We had a great weekend at White Oak Lake, enjoying having the tents-only loop to ourselves, fishing (some basic tackle is available in the Visitor Center), meeting friendly people on the playground, being around lake scenery and wildlife. However, due to rain and our travel schedule we left without going to the nearby Little Grand Canyon, and I kick myself for it every time I think of it. Google Arkansas Little Grand Canyon at White Oak Lake to see this amazing rock formation. I would love to go back.

Lake view site!!

This was a little park but still worth the drive. It has really nice bathrooms towards the front. Like the best I have ever seen before!! The camp site we chose was right on the lake and it had a dock as well for fishing. The trails we're cool too nicely wooded. If you go on the longer trail check in at the front first before and after you get back. That way they know you made it safely back. What I did not realize was that there is a gun range close by… That did freak my dogs out a bit. So I would go back but maybe chose a different site. Oh and it is good bass fishing. One of our friends caught about 8 decent sized ones.

Very nice camp ground.

We stayed at this camp ground for the week of the Fourth of July this year(2018). This is our second stay at this camp ground. The lake is mostly a fishing lake. But we did see some people in kayaks and they do have some paddle boats to rent. There is water at each site but no sewer hook ups. There are a few sites right on the water. The camp ground is well maintained, clean and quite. There are two walking trails and a playground. There is also a nice screened pavilion that you can rent for reunions. Over all a very nice small camp ground.

Easy in, easy out

Drive through spots, lots of trees, bath house, propane, hosts that don’t bug you.

Great night sleep!