Camping in Upper Topsaw Landing

190 Reviews of 16 Upper Topsaw Landing, South Carolina Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Family Fun for all Ages

Whether you like the pool, lake, or beach this campground has something for everybody. Nearly everything is included in the cost of your stay & the onsite amenities make it hard to want to ever leave the park.

Claire O.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Family Fun Camping!

This campground is perfect for families! Had a blast with all my young cousins participating in all the daily activities. Highlight of the trip was one of the bears Cindy riding around on a fire truck. Sites are very nice! Concert pads, full hook-ups. They even have family quad sites that seemed…

• Yogi Bear!
Matthew B.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Camping

Quit friendly the staff are great

Sitetent
Lewis M.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Nice Quiet campground

Really nice keep place. The owner works here and stays busy make this a very nice place. All sights are flat, very level. Grass and fire rings at every sight. Table with plenty of room. This place is a old KOA campground. WiFi is the best campground iv been to. No complaints. “ It works “ Cable…

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Excellent

This place earned my simpaty ! HS everything and behind! Has a store and restaurant inside. You can rent a electrical cart and much more. Did I mention is right on the beach. Yep !

Gary P.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

A yearly favorite !

We go to MBSP at least once per year! This is easily one of our favorite beach destinations on the east coast. The park is huge, offers spacious sites (if you look a for the right ones), and is a short bike ride from the beach! The staff are always great and the facilities are clean and tidy! I…

Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

SC Beach Camping

Love Camping here. Clean, plenty to do, I could hear the waves from my bed at night.

Ashley W.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Tight squeeze

I loved that we could walk to the beach. The shower houses were super clean, and the staff was really friendly. Full site hook ups, which is unusual at state parks.

Down falls, the roads are tight. I can't tell you how many bigger RVs have hit trees. We have a 40.5 footer 5th wheel, and it was…

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

The best!

I would live here! Big sites, ocean right down these really cool paths. I'm going to try and come back. Great place!

susan M.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Very nice kids/pet friendly!!!

My most fond memories o camping were here!!   So

Much to do!!  My kids loved exploring where the Huntington’s lived!  There are also botanical gardens nearby.  The only thing is Inthink you have to reserve your spot more than a year in advance now!!

laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Month long stay

Nice campground. Not too large nor small. It has everything we needed. They are improving campsite by expanding the pads and the majority are done. Unfortunately we did not have an enhanced pad and that’s the only reason I 4 starred it.

Month of VisitApril
Caleb J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Great spot for an overnight or for a weekend

I love this spot. Its right on the trail, it also allows for you to drive right up to the campground and park your car, set up camp and then head out for a hike. It has some spots closer to the parking area and others back away from it by a couple hundred feet. There used to be water available but…

SiteHalfway creek primitive trail camp
Małgorzata R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Winter trip

Nice family friendly campground. Plenty of things to do for the kids. Water park, swimming pools, playgrounds, laser tag area. Golf carts are of you both for the rent. Nice size convenient store you can also purchase homemade ice cream. Pet friendly with two dog parks.

Month of VisitJanuary
Małgorzata R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Spring get away

Great campground, big even parking spots, very friendly and helpful staff. Pet friendly. They have a beautiful bathroom/shower house. There is a large lake great for swimming and fishing!

Month of VisitApril
Jennifer  J.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

4 thumbs up

This was our first time camping here. We LOVED it! The beach was walking distance from our site. The bath house was clean. Super frequently and helpful staff. The ONLY downside was the airplanes. It is super close to the airport so expect air traffic noise.

SiteCampsite 65A