Camping in Mobleys Crossroads

128 Reviews of 14 Mobleys Crossroads, South Carolina Campgrounds

Kaila M.
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Lake view campground

This campground was absolutely beautiful. Had a tent site with a beautiful lake view and easy access for water activities. Our dog LOVED it! Would definitely stay again. Only complaint was camping in the heat but I guess that’s the price you pay camping in the south in the summer. 9/10.

SiteT5
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Peaceful and quiet

Nobody here! We had the campground all to ourselves. $5 fee and a full campground to choose from. The sites are clean and spacious. You can collect firewood to have campfires in the provided fire pits. Would definitely come again!

Teresa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Beautiful Lakeside

This park has so many positives...clean gravel wooded sites, numerous lakefront sites, new bathhouses, and spacious. Made the mistake of booking a premium full hookup, which was perfect except the lakefront sites (water/electric) would have been exquisite. On my "I will return" list.

T
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Enjoying Sumter National Forest KOA

Nice clean well cared for campground with a ADA cabin, large drive thru and back in sites plus tents. New owners putting a lot of tlc in. Saltwater pool, playground, small zip line, dog park, large shelter with fire ring, cooking pit and a big black stone. Level full hookup gravel and grass sites.…

T
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Nice quiet stopover

From the welcoming hosts to the well groomed sites, this KOA is a perfect way-stop no matter where your winds blow. The salt-water pool was a pleasant surprise and the discreetly placed gnomes and fairy gardens along the way make this place just right. Topping the evening off was a chorus of song…

Stuart K.
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Lakeside Perfection

If you are looking for a near perfect lakeside camping experience in the low country here in South Carolina, than you may have just found the perfect getaway!  Tucked away from main roads and a solid 20 minute drive from the nearest traces of civilization (McCormick), than Hickory Knob State Park…

• It's a Barn.  I know that, well, because 'The Barn' is written on the side of it.  But that's about all I know.  There's nothing I found that explained why this barn greets you upon entering the park!  Looks like it could be a lot of fun though.
  • Here's one of many perfect spots at this state park - any closer and you would be swimming in the lake!
  • #8 offers another perfect bit of seclusion
Cody K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

It’s a great campground

Great little campground, my wife and I just moved into our RV and this our first stop. Super quiet and nice; not weigh in much of amenities other than the bathhouse in the washer and dryer and Wi-Fi. Campground host is super nice though his name is Dale. Will definitely be here for a while

Site?
Kaitlin B.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice weekend getaway

We camped for a night here and explored some of the hiking trails that surrounded the lake. Some of the sites are pretty secluded from each other, especially the one we were at (39).

Month of VisitNovember
Amelia F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Beautiful but horrible

Absolutely the worst camping experience we have ever had! We have camped all over this beautiful country in all types of campgrounds from ones with full services to dispersed/primitive areas and everything in between and have never experienced such horrible conditions and staff. The couple that…

Christy F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

I wish we would have come here sooner!

We got to this wonderful campground on a Monday afternoon and left Friday morning and it was probably no more than 75% full that week.  It was super quiet and well-maintained.  The 72,000 acre lake is clear and clean and is great for boating, kayaking, fishing or swimming.  My husband caught and…

• Site 38
  • Site 38...right on the water
  • Site 38
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Mistletoe State Park is a jewel in Georgia

We spent a couple of nights in Mistletoe State Park in Georgia while we investigated my husband's ancestry.  This park is truly beautiful. As you enter and drive through the park you are surrounded by virgin forest and arrive at beautiful Lake Thurmond.  Our campsite was the best we have ever had…

Bernie L.

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was time I camped every week end

SiteTeardrop RV
Bernie L.

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was a time I camped every week end.

SiteTeardrop Rv
John H.The Dyrt PRO User

Modoc campground

Great campground with large spacious sites.Dont expect a 5 star experience with the bathhouses.They are old but are clean and function just fine for our family

John H.The Dyrt PRO User