Camping in Clarks Crossroads

188 Reviews of 35 Clarks Crossroads, North Carolina Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Enjoyable place to stay

Campground is clean, and has nice amenities. Staff is friendly. We visited during their luau celebration for 5yrs of campground ownership.

J
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Camping & beach fun

I've been camping on the beach since I was a teenager. I understand the designated sites now due to more people knowing about the beach. I still love it. And understand why half the beach is closed. High tide floods all the way to the dunes. So hard to cross once it's high tide so it's dangerous.…

Smol W.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Didn't want to leave

This is one of our favorite campsites !! We almost didn't want to leave because of how beautiful this place is. The owners are incredible and extremely nice and kind hearted. I wish we could have stayed alot longer. But we will definitely be coming back! I highly suggest camping here! 🏕

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Nice spot

You have to enjoy campgrounds - meaning neighbors, bathhouses, and lots of rules. But it is very well maintained, lots of trees and shade, and decent enough space that you feel some sense of privacy. Not many options in this area so I’m pleased with what we got.

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Quickstop overnight easy and as expected

Compared to other KOA locations I’ve stayed at along different interstates, I would definitely mark this as one of the more unique and special properties. You didn’t feel like you were sitting along the highway, as it actually had a quaint and well kept feel. The roads to and from the site could…

• KOA Lumberton, SC evening arrival
    Play button icon
Sheri F.
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Close enough to the hustle and bustle

We spent 9 days and really didn't want to leave. There were a variety of things to do. The pool, the winery, a couple of trips to the beach and surrounding area. We were well received. We are new to camping and a family of color. We highly recommend.

Marvin D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Nice, well kept campground with plenty to do.

The campground was very well kept, and the majority of the sites were very spacious, and feature a raised gravel bed. The RV sites are situated near the front of the loop. There is a lake on site for swimming, canoeing, paddle boat, and also fishing. There are also hiking trails available. The…

• view of lake
  • campsite
  • Bathroom
Sitesite #9
Natalie L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Amazing park to stay!

Absolutely stunning nature, nice trails, well maintained bathrooms

T
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Tent

I spent one night here, the hosts were great, the site itself is very relaxing, can walk up and pet the animals. The bathroom there compares with the bathroom at your house. Would give 6/5 if I could

f
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

How do I book this?

I want to book but I can’t figure out how

Siteis there more then one
R
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Perfect!

Everyone is so friendly! They have a playground in the center of the area, and lights with a walkway. A nice pool, and a lot of fun outdoor games.

Lewis M.
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Great place for Kids

Have been going to Camp Clearwater ever since it started back in the late 60s. Has always been a great place to go especially for kids. The water is very clear and the beaches and the bottom of the lake or a white sand like at the ocean.Campsites are very tight but very long. The Wi-Fi is OK but as…

j
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Love it!

Clean, friendly, plenty to do

K
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Awesome overnight

Lisa was super helpful! We arrived after 9pm (that 95 traffic!) and Lisa was there right away to direct us to the site. They made sure we were all set up and then checked on us again as we headed out at 7am. Definitely will stay again!

Siteby the farm house
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

A very nice camp

The staff is a big help. When I made my reservation, I got a call back to see if I had any questions. The lady at check-in led me to my site and even helped direct me backing in. There is a small camp store with"essentials". We are only a few miles from the beach. The sites have full hook-up, fire…