Camping in Brick Landing

292 Reviews of 18 Brick Landing, North Carolina Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Family Fun for all Ages

Whether you like the pool, lake, or beach this campground has something for everybody. Nearly everything is included in the cost of your stay & the onsite amenities make it hard to want to ever leave the park.

Claire O.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Family Fun Camping!

This campground is perfect for families! Had a blast with all my young cousins participating in all the daily activities. Highlight of the trip was one of the bears Cindy riding around on a fire truck. Sites are very nice! Concert pads, full hook-ups. They even have family quad sites that seemed…

• Yogi Bear!
K
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Rustic Cabin Check in delay

We just visited the Myrtle Beach KOA and stayed in one of their rustic camping cabins. First the good — The staff we dealt with were pleasant and helpful. The campground was generally clean and there was a reasonable amount of space between the sites. Now the bad — we arrived at 4:30pm to check…

SiteC42
Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Excellent

This place earned my simpaty ! HS everything and behind! Has a store and restaurant inside. You can rent a electrical cart and much more. Did I mention is right on the beach. Yep !

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Favorite Spot

We have traveled from Texas to Virginia and now down to NC and I think this is our favorite spot. A trolley can take you to the beach for a small fee, the people working here are nice, and the site is expansive with quite a few amenities. We would certainly come back.

Gary P.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

A yearly favorite !

We go to MBSP at least once per year! This is easily one of our favorite beach destinations on the east coast. The park is huge, offers spacious sites (if you look a for the right ones), and is a short bike ride from the beach! The staff are always great and the facilities are clean and tidy! I…

Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

SC Beach Camping

Love Camping here. Clean, plenty to do, I could hear the waves from my bed at night.

Ashley B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Great Location, but HUGE

We loved the spot we for right by the ocean. Overall, it was a bit too crowded for our style of camping.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Carolina pines was awesome

We stayed at Carolina pines and we will be back all the amenities was amazing the food was good and the pool felt great

Sited072
Ashley W.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Tight squeeze

I loved that we could walk to the beach. The shower houses were super clean, and the staff was really friendly. Full site hook ups, which is unusual at state parks.

Down falls, the roads are tight. I can't tell you how many bigger RVs have hit trees. We have a 40.5 footer 5th wheel, and it was…

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

The best!

I would live here! Big sites, ocean right down these really cool paths. I'm going to try and come back. Great place!

susan M.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Very nice kids/pet friendly!!!

My most fond memories o camping were here!!   So

Much to do!!  My kids loved exploring where the Huntington’s lived!  There are also botanical gardens nearby.  The only thing is Inthink you have to reserve your spot more than a year in advance now!!

laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Month long stay

Nice campground. Not too large nor small. It has everything we needed. They are improving campsite by expanding the pads and the majority are done. Unfortunately we did not have an enhanced pad and that’s the only reason I 4 starred it.

Month of VisitApril
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great family campground

A short 5min drive is all it takes to get to the beach. There's also a Food Lion and a Hardware store just 1mile away for the necessities you may need. Mostly quiet. Only dislike was the security light that was over our camper on site 21. full hook-up, which we only used water/electric. Bathrooms…

• site 21. security light is only dislike
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great Escape!

Great weekend getaway spot close to everything you need. Lovely park, bouncy blob, splash park and open pool. Everything was within walking distance and they even offer golf cart rentals to get around town easier. Only downside was the had cold showers.

SiteBB