Campsites
Activities

Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

8 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

About Campground

Come visit and enjoy our little piece of heaven....Cruso, NC. Camp along the cool, clear Pigeon River, watch the sun set behind Cold Mountain and enjoy our evening camp fire. Get to know some of the best people you will ever find...your fellow motorcyclists.

Camp in Cabins

For Vehicles

• Sewer Hookups
  • Water Hookups

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 2
  • 6
N
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2021

Easily one of my favorite campgrounds

My husband & I happened upon this place last year when we were looking for a place to camp but all popular campsites were fully booked. Someone suggested this place to us and we were happy & more than lucky that we came. The owner was so nice and directed us to just set up tent anywhere.…

Month of VisitOctober
D
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2020

Great m/c campground

Tent space is nice, flat, grassy, and well cared for. Sits on a river. Cabins are clean. Showers are hot and clean. Big bonfire area in the middle. Owners are super nice, there’s a place to get a hot meal in case you forget your food. Located between Waynesville NC and Pisgah on Hwy 276. Convenient…

Dakota R.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2020

A slice of heaven

Me and my party of 6 stumbled upon this Gem after we had made reservations at another site that was extremely sketchy on Labor Day weekend so we called around and heard BRMC had some space. Once we arrived me and my party were greeted by the gentleman who ran the camp. Honestly the most friendliest…

Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground is located in North Carolina

Directions

We are located in the Western North Carolina mountains just south of Cruso. Take the Waynesville Exit off of I-40 or US-23 and head south on US-276. Look for our sign on 276.

Coordinates

82.81076618 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

About Campground

Camp in Cabins

There are 18 furnished and heated cabins in the campground. Some have 2 twins while others are queen beds. Please call for cabin reservations. Weekends are two-night minimum.