Standard (Tent/RV)
Yurts
About Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

About Campground

Come visit and enjoy our little piece of heaven….Cruso, NC. Camp along the cool, clear Pigeon River, watch the sun set behind Cold Mountain and enjoy our evening camp fire. Get to know some of the best people you will ever find…your fellow motorcyclists.

Camp in Cabins

There are 18 furnished and heated cabins in the campground. Some have 2 twins while others are queen beds. Please call for cabin reservations. Weekends are two-night minimum.

Price
No Sanitary Dump
Max Vehicle Length Unknown
Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground is located in North Carolina
Directions
We are located in the Western North Carolina mountains just south of Cruso. Take the Waynesville Exit off of I-40 or US-23 and head south on US-276. Look for our sign on 276.
7 Reviews of Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground
Great m/c campground

Tent space is nice, flat, grassy, and well cared for. Sits on a river. Cabins are clean. Showers are hot and clean. Big bonfire area in the middle. Owners are super nice, there’s a place to get a hot meal in case you forget your food. Located between Waynesville NC and Pisgah on Hwy 276. Convenient to the Blue Ridge Parkway as well. Great riding in the area, one of my favorite spots to stay.

A slice of heaven

Me and my party of 6 stumbled upon this Gem after we had made reservations at another site that was extremely sketchy on Labor Day weekend so we called around and heard BRMC had some space. Once we arrived me and my party were greeted by the gentleman who ran the camp. Honestly the most friendliest and most welcoming experience we have had anywhere. we set up our tent next to the pond which was close to everything. It was a busy weekend, so there were a lot of tent campers around but that didn’t matter to us because there was plenty of space in between us and other campers. I had a 10x12 wall tent, and as you can see it was perfectly spacious on a single site. They offer meals in the Morning and evenings, so you’ll be covered if you don’t want to spend money on food. Lastly I want to add that on the last night we came in me and my wife who was pregnant in our car and she was having a lot of pain in her legs, so when we pulled up and the lots were full the gentleman who ran the camp directed us to the closest spot to the entrance. Really was a very kind and generous man. I apologize because I never got his name, but you can be sure this site is perfect for camping and me and my wife will be back after our son is born to make some memories!! God bless

Blueridge Beauty

Just a short ride down Cruso Highway from the famous Blueridge Parkway sits a gem of a place for motorcyclist to enjoy! The staff runs a great operation catering to the Motorrad crowd. Seems fitting to have a great place to stay while riding the finest twisters in the country!

Scenic and Peaceful

As other reviews have said, this campground is in a lovely location, right on a small creek/river. The grounds are well maintained and grass covered for the most part. Some tent sites are sorta marked (picnic tables), but you can camp anywhere you want.  When I stayed there, it was not very crowded, quite and there was a car in the campground (not sure how that fits with "motorcycle campground".  There are also lot's of cabins if you prefer.

Facilities are ok, could be cleaner and better maintained, but the host is trying. I think times are tough for this business. Food is available on Friday and Saturday's, limited options, but available. On the subject of food, that is probably the biggest drawback about this campground. Plan on a 15 mile +/- ride to eat. The host has coolers for free use, sells ice, I didn't notice grills, but he may have them.

All-in-all, a nice place to which I'll return.

1st Camping Experience Couldn’t Have Been Better!

This is a private camping ground and it has a very small site fee. The place is absolutely stunning next to a running river. At night they set up a camp fire where all visitors can meet and greet, have a beer, or eat some burgers. The place offers a lot. They got a lounge, showers, clean bathrooms, and they have a small kitchen where you can buy some food each night. The owners are pleasant folks. Really nice and polite. I mean you can’t go wrong. Give this place a shot. Well worth it.

Great motorcycle campground

This was the first "motorcycle" campground I ever stayed at. The campground we were going to stay in was full-up, and a bike riding ranger suggested this place just a few miles down the road. I was expecting loud parties, drunkenness, cruisers blasting loud open pipes. I was pleasantly surprised that this was a very family friendly atmosphere, mostly BMWs and Honda Gold Wings, a few dual sport and a couple of Harley's in the tent area and 6 or 7 Harley's in the cabins. We arrived on a Friday and they had pizzas, soft drinks, coffee and some other foods available for purchase (I think most items were $1-$2) Breakfast was also available the next morning, everything from sandwiches to pancakes. Coffee and food were fresh, very reasonably priced and much welcomed. There is a nightly group bonfire, but no individual camp fires allowed due to being in a government watershed area. Showers were hot, clean and good water pressure. I would highly recommend a stay.

Great Sleep

Campground was well kept and clean. Owners were very nice and very busy keeping campround in order. Tented along the river and the only thing you could hear was the river. Great sleeping conditions.

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift