Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
About Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

About Campground

Come visit and enjoy our little piece of heaven….Cruso, NC. Camp along the cool, clear Pigeon River, watch the sun set behind Cold Mountain and enjoy our evening camp fire. Get to know some of the best people you will ever find…your fellow motorcyclists.

Camp in Cabins

There are 18 furnished and heated cabins in the campground. Some have 2 twins while others are queen beds. Please call for cabin reservations. Weekends are two-night minimum.

Price
$15.00 - $49.95
Private
No Sanitary Dump
Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground is located in North Carolina
Directions
We are located in the Western North Carolina mountains just south of Cruso. Take the Waynesville Exit off of I-40 or US-23 and head south on US-276. Look for our sign on 276.
4 Reviews of Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground
Scenic and Peaceful

As other reviews have said, this campground is in a lovely location, right on a small creek/river. The grounds are well maintained and grass covered for the most part. Some tent sites are sorta marked (picnic tables), but you can camp anywhere you want.  When I stayed there, it was not very crowded, quite and there was a car in the campground (not sure how that fits with "motorcycle campground".  There are also lot's of cabins if you prefer.

Facilities are ok, could be cleaner and better maintained, but the host is trying. I think times are tough for this business. Food is available on Friday and Saturday's, limited options, but available. On the subject of food, that is probably the biggest drawback about this campground. Plan on a 15 mile +/- ride to eat. The host has coolers for free use, sells ice, I didn't notice grills, but he may have them.

All-in-all, a nice place to which I'll return.

1st Camping Experience Couldn’t Have Been Better!

This is a private camping ground and it has a very small site fee. The place is absolutely stunning next to a running river. At night they set up a camp fire where all visitors can meet and greet, have a beer, or eat some burgers. The place offers a lot. They got a lounge, showers, clean bathrooms, and they have a small kitchen where you can buy some food each night. The owners are pleasant folks. Really nice and polite. I mean you can’t go wrong. Give this place a shot. Well worth it.

Great motorcycle campground

This was the first "motorcycle" campground I ever stayed at. The campground we were going to stay in was full-up, and a bike riding ranger suggested this place just a few miles down the road. I was expecting loud parties, drunkenness, cruisers blasting loud open pipes. I was pleasantly surprised that this was a very family friendly atmosphere, mostly BMWs and Honda Gold Wings, a few dual sport and a couple of Harley's in the tent area and 6 or 7 Harley's in the cabins. We arrived on a Friday and they had pizzas, soft drinks, coffee and some other foods available for purchase (I think most items were $1-$2) Breakfast was also available the next morning, everything from sandwiches to pancakes. Coffee and food were fresh, very reasonably priced and much welcomed. There is a nightly group bonfire, but no individual camp fires allowed due to being in a government watershed area. Showers were hot, clean and good water pressure. I would highly recommend a stay.

Great Sleep

Campground was well kept and clean. Owners were very nice and very busy keeping campround in order. Tented along the river and the only thing you could hear was the river. Great sleeping conditions.