Yurts
About Flat Rock Bridge Family Resort
Flat Rock Bridge Family Resort is located in Maine
2 Reviews of Flat Rock Bridge Family Resort
Meh

Campsite has been under renovation for a few years now. Changed owners a few times and now is apparently a KOA. Booked a river campsite but there was no river to be seen. Seriously paid a premium and was told we had to walk through a path (there was no path). Pool was overcrowded and could use some TLC. Constant drive by by security. Not relaxing, not nice. Wish we stayed elsewhere.

Under construction

Apparently KOA recently purchased this campground and while there were newer facilities (bathhouses mostly) the place was still in need of lots of repairs. River and water slide was fun and they did provide us with a late checkout of 5pm but only because one of my children was covered in ticks from an nest that was on the ground and the other got poison ivy. I don’t recommend camping riverside because the mosquitoes were the worst I’ve seen in my life and I grew up in Maine so I know mosquitoes and how bad they can be. The adults only hot tub wasn’t working on our side which meant we had to go to the one by the water slide with tons of kids nearby. Not very relaxing if you ask me. Staff was friendly enough but definitely did not go out of their way to go above and beyond. Security drives by your campsite on their golf carts a million times day and night and stares you down.