Camping in Settle

Settle, Kentucky

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Settle, Kentucky

340 Reviews of 27 Settle, Kentucky Campgrounds

Nice trip

I like the pretty lots, that were mostly flat for camping. Siri so beautiful I will come back again and again!

Beautiful camping trip

I’ve stayed all over the mammoth cave area and this is a beautiful place to stay as well. I keep coming back because it’s so pretty!

Loved this camping area!

I love camping in this area! Mammoth caves is so beautiful every time I camp there I see deer running through my camping site. It’s so beautiful I will come back again and again!

Love this area!

Mammoth cave area is so beautiful - definitely take the tour through the caves and check out the history and the artists  that are selling things all over the area.

Jason N.The Dyrt PRO User

Ok

Campground was OK. 3 different loops with nicely spaced out shady sites. Really not much to do unless you're taking cave tours or hiking.

SiteB16
Campfiresandcoffee94  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Breathtakingly Beautiful ❤️

We came from Idaho to Tennessee in May for two weeks and this was our first campsite. We fell in love with peaceful walks along the river, watching the ducks and birds along with a few turtles 🐢. Coffee just hits you different when watching the sun shimmer on a glass lake. Bathrooms are very…

Site21&22
D
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Peaceful

Great campground. Wooded and water sites available

Siteb18
Yondering R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Kids LOVED it

Several pools to choose from, plus a beach and water obstacle course—our kids thought they’d found paradise! The bathhouses were clean, if not the newest we’ve seen. Close proximity to Mammoth Cave. Don’t miss the Amish bakery/cafe nearby!

Scott W.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Golf Cart Silliness

5½ mph speed limit does not apply to golf carts. As a campground that rents them out, you would think they would restrict their equipment to follow their set speed limits

Katie D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Serene and much to explore

I love staying here. After full-timing since October, this is the first place we have come back to. The park is so clean, has many trails and you have pretty big spaces available to camp.

Only downfall is that we didn’t have sewer hookup, but that

C
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

No electric, do dishwashing at the water hydrant was a pain.

Hiking near the visitor center was good although we had trouble finding longer trails. We didn't book far enough in advance to do anything but the self guided cave tour. However the outlaw wild cave tour at nearby Jesse James stables was fantastic.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Amazing View

Amazing View. Close to Mammoth Cave as well.

SiteA12

Very pleased

This is a beautiful campground. I really liked that sites were not too close together. Fair warning there is no cell service.

One of my favorites

One of my favorite campgrounds when I’m in the mood for hiking

Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Great place if you are going to the park

My kids and I camp here when we plan to spend time at the park. It’s very convenient. Bathrooms are always clean too.