Stayed over Labor Day Weekend and was pleasantly surprised by the site we got for booking only a week in advance! Would stay again!
- Many sites are quite sloped and slanted, but this cannot be determined by pictures online. With that said, all sites appeared to have a spot for at least 1 tent cleared away and the picnic table and fire ring in a secure location.
- Most sites only had room for one car parked at the site
- Clean pit style restrooms! With running water restrooms dispersed through the campground.
- Lake Hope was a good size for kayaking (and rentals were open and only ~$10 per person per hour for various boating devices).
- Fishing allowed anywhere!
- Cool hiking trails throughout to see caves, The Hope Furnace, and water features!
- Only ~30-40min from all the must see attractions of Hocking Hills and surrounding area!
- Camp Store with wood, ice, etc.