• Quick check-in
• 176-acre park with 40 campsites on the south shore of Lake Bastrop.
• Level site concrete pad surrounded by crushed granite.
• Aluminum picnic table, lantern pole, BBQ grill and fire pit with cooking grill.
• Cleaned BBQ grill and fire pit upon arrival.
• Very private as the site was surrounded by heavy brush.
• Even though Spring Break and the campground was packed, it was quiet.
• Firewood is available for purchase from Park.
• LCRA $6 on-line reservation fee.
• Long waits for toilet/shower. All are family type facilities with the toilet, sink and shower as one unit behind a lock door, so one showering person ties up a toilet. There are 8“units” for 40 campsites PLUS cabins.
• Toilets/showers could of used more frequent cleaning as they are heavily used.