The best WALK IN camping near
Benson , NORTH CAROLINA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Benson Camping Reviews
Quite and Clean...

This is the nicest and cleanest RV park in the entire area. I know, because I actually visited all the others to get a comparison. I have a 43' 5th wheel and was assigned to spot 17, a pull through site. Length wise I fit with room to spare. However I am 13'6" in hight and there is a cable/power line over this site and site 16 that hangs a bit too low and my AC unit got aquatinted with it. I informed the staff, Hana and she and her brother came to assess the situation. Site 16 was apparently already booked so I could not move there so we decided to just stay where I was and when ready to leave, the would help me by one of them going on my roof with a piece of wood to hold the lines up a few inches so I call get out. This park is family owned and run, and they are all so nice and accommodating.(10 children). The landscaping is done so well and meticulously maintained. Well done! To see a video of this place and also see a video of us getting out of spot 17, go to www.MyBucketListDay.com So if you have a Big Rig at 13'6" I would suggest site 16. You'll fit fine(Length and Hight) and be right on the river.(Video will be posted sometime after 9/15/20)

Nice, roomy, heavily wooded sites

Phenomenal experience

Beautiful, Convient, Serene with an amazing staff!

I have been at this camp ground for nearly two weeks. Every Ranger and employee I’ve interacted with has been amazingly professional and nice. The facilities are kept in pristine shape regarding cleanliness and upkeep. The campers have all been friendly and welcoming. If you’re looking for a close getaway in the Raleigh area, this is the place to go!!

Wonderful and Serene Campground

This is a beautiful, family owned campground. Grounds are impeccable and well maintained, customer service was above and beyond. There really isn’t a bad site in the place. Only downside- it’s off a main highway and we did hear a good amount of traffic noise throughout our stay.

Excellent

Great clean sites, marina, access to lake. Everything you need.

Great little spot outside the city!

Nice but noisy

Right off the highway. Campground up against i95 so traffic noise constantly. Site was nice but they can really pack them in. Not a lot of real estate around you. Nice big lake along campground. Seems like a lot of folks just stop for the night. Nothing walking distance for food or gas. Next exit away.

Falls Lake State Recreation Area, Rolling View Campground

Man-made reservoir - Falls Lake is located in the upper portion of the Neuse River Basin. Nice shaded trails. Very nice park.

Okay but BUSY

We hadn't been camping since december of 19. Then came covid. We finally felt good enough to venture out and regain our hiking legs. We decided on falls because the trails are easy and it seemed like it would be a very chill place on the water. The boats start at 630 in the morning and go ALL night. People were partying until 330 am across the water at another loop, the camp host is located in that loop!!! I would say its a great spot if you like summer water sports. I'm guessing it gets much quieter in the fall/winter. The actual sites are spaced well with plenty of tree coverage. Our spot was on the outer rim with a path right down to the water to swim! Not the peaceful relaxing trip we had hoped for but it served its purpose of getting our unused gear out and making sure everything was in good order.