The best BOAT IN camping near
Shelbyville , MISSOURI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Shelbyville Camping Reviews
Great Spot!

This campground is well kept and offers both standard-electric and full hook up. The hosts are friendly and helpful. Bathrooms and shower house are cleaned regularly.

Doe Run At Ray Behrens

I absolutely love this core campground. Amazing level concrete campsites! Majority of them are full hookups with paved roads throw out Everyone is friendly and fun! We have always stayed at the little Blue Stem side, but just had to do a review on this side. Absolutely loved it. Great clean shower house. Close by places to Kayak, swim, fish and play. Fish cleaning stations which I had never seen beforeThe best of camping.

Cool little camp spot

We stayed here one night. We had a concrete pad for our RV which was nice and a decent amount of room to roam.

Great place!!

We camped at campsite 82 in Little Blue Stem. From Wednesday night through Sunday and the weather was fabulous.  Nice clean area. Nice campsite.

Might work for some

Time and the city of Warsaw have forgotten this park. Lots of trash overflowing the cans and on the ground. A dyke is being built across the roadway which obscures the river view . This maybe ok if nothing else is available but we opted to move on. No TMobile service or antenna TV service

Large campground area

I felt like we were in the deep woods. Not much grassy areas. Electric sites only. I felt there were not enough Shower houses or toilets for amount of camping spaces. Now for the great things about this camping are. Camping spots divided into three areas. Puma, Coyote and Badger. The Badger area was closed. I found the site 98 in the Puma area quite nice with a little more grassy area. The shower hose was very nice and clean. There were a few sites with semi view of the water. I recommend 77 and 82. Wonderful boat ramp off the beach. Great for kayaks. Nice fishing area. All in all a pretty good camp.

I can’t say enough about this beautiful campground on the shores of Mark Twain Lake. Friendly staff made us feel right at home. Three sections Deer run cedar ridge and Little Blue Stem. We stayed at Little Blue Stem. All three have quite a selection off full hookups as well as 50 Amp sites. There was an adequate Shower house in each section. All felt clean and safe. Large sites nestled in well wooded area. Black Jack Marina minutes away has convenient store and rentals. Even serves breakfast on the weekends. Several different area boat ramps as great picnic areas. Play area closed due to Covid.

Great place

Every space has a lot of room. Great place for multiple family units to enjoy the outdoors. Lots of hiking trails

Nice family camping at mark Twain lake

My family and I enjoyed our weekend at Ray Behrens.  The campground was family friendly.  We found a nice flat, shady spot.  The bathrooms were clean.  The hiking trails were nice.

Perfect lake campground

We ended up with a spot that we loved since it was close to the playground. It was closed, but the basketball court was open to roll and the field was open so the kids could run around and play catch. The trails lead you to the lake, but a short drive to the other side of lake they had a lake beach entry to swim.

This place is great if you have a boat too! We don’t but you can also rent one at the marina if you wanted to get out on the water.