The best DRIVE IN camping near
Monett , MISSOURI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Monett Camping Reviews
Great RV park right on the river

Great atmosphere and sooo close to the Branson landing for dinner/shopping but also right on the river for a great day on the boat. Just a bit down river from Lily’s Landing (bait shop and a fun stop in for the kids to grab a snack). Walking distance to a park with play ground and two separate dog park areas (one fenced one open). Definitely an “RV PARK” nothing secluded about it if that’s what you’re looking for… very close to neighboring site and even in off season it was packed full the weekend we went. The sites along the river side had great big fire pits too.

Very Pretty Lake and Park

Busy little older park on a lovely lake near Eureka Springs, AR. Great birdwatching opportunities, nice hiking trails. Mostly tent camping, some with electric. Sites lower and closer to the lake subject to flooding and can get quite boggy after a lot of rain. Reservations must be made via Reserve America, and you'll need to look at the map to get the site number since only a few sites have identifiers. Drive into the park is very beautiful, hilly and curvy!

Great spot!

This is a great campground. As with pretty much all KOAs there is a decent store, good customer service, a playground, a pool, etc. the bathrooms/showers were clean. We had a pull through site. There was a walking trail on property as well. Eureka Springs is a interesting little town with good restaurants and entertainment. Make sure to take the ghost tour at the hotel in town! The Onyx cave was pretty cool, but a bit overpriced. The only downside of this was the KOA had our reservation wrong and forced us to check out a day early. Make sure you confirm dates multiple times when booking by phone.

Very bad experience

We drove 4 hours to this site and was told that our 25’ camper did not hit their 30’ minimum. No where on there site did we see that there was a minimum size requirement. They told us we had to leave I asked them if they could recommend or help us find an alternative location their response was to “drive around “ to find another location they couldn’t help. Very rude took them over a 2 weeks to refund our deposit.

Looked like a nice place too bad they were so rude I would not recommend them to anyone even if you rig is 30+

Great location with Amazing views

My wife and I stayed a week there this summer and were very impressed with how clean the park was and how friendly all the staff are. We have a smaller pull behind camper and picked one of the ridge sites with 30 amp full hookup. The sunsets on the ridge were amazing! You can sit at your camp site and watch the sun go down way below the horizon every night it was very cool!
The amenities are nice they have a pool, shower house, laundry and meeting room. We only used pool it was clean and they were practicing COVID protocol it was very very nice.
The location is great as well you can take the back road in to Eureka and by pass all the traffic to get downtown. They are also on the trolly route if you have don’t feel like driving. We like to mountain bike and this location is only a couple of blocks away from the Passion Play property which has close to 29 miles of amazing trails to ride plus the amazing property to explore with the Jesus’s of the ozark statue. I would highly recommend to anyone we had a great week!

Awesome Park

This is a hidden gem in Branson Missouri, extremely close to the main strip and Table Rock Lake. Beautiful little park, but little! Some spots are pretty tight, and there isn't a ton of extra space around your site, but the charm of this park makes up for a lot of that!

We stayed over the Labor day weekend and really enjoyed ourselves, the camp hosts/owners are great, extremely helpful! I would certainly stay again next time we are in the area.

Large Lake for Sailing

Nice camping spots, cabins also available. You can rent boats at the marina. Tubing, fishing, kayaking and hiking also available.

Ozark Gem

I’ll start my review by saying I’ve never pitched my tent in this park but have visited many times. They added tent sites in 2019- they appear to be primitive and include a fire ring. The nice thing is the tent sites are far from the RV sites so no unwanted noises for tenters in the night.

Trails abound in and around blowing springs which connect into the back 40 trail system…you can hike the B40 but remember this is a shared trail and you will come across many mountain bikers enjoying the trails system. There is also a arbortrarium in the park towards the back, a couple caves, and a creek.

If you are in need of snacks etc it’s a quick 2 minute drive to the grocery store / sonic/ Pizza Hut.

Great for Trout Fishing

Not my favorite of all parks but also not one to miss. Roaring river state park has a working trout fish hatchery. You can walk the holding tanks and feed the trout from baby to ready to be released into the river. There is also a cave you can walk in where you’ll find a pool of water that goes for miles underground. Roaring river has three different campgrounds. I prefer ground one and two…however the downside is the spots are not very spacious / far apart from those camping next to you. There are also several hiking trails through out the park, a visitors center, bath houses, a pool, and swimming holes (the water is very cold—great in the hot summer)

They are currently redoing the park in a multi million dollar project. The plan was to be completed already however due to COVID19 there have been some delays. I am excited to see the improvements once complete.

Nice creek and fall colors!

My first experience in an RV park and it wasn’t a bad one. Pulled into a tent site with my teardrop and stayed for a night. The RV side is exactly how I envisioned and packed pretty tight. Tent spots were fairly well spread out and in the back of the park. Only downfall, which wouldn’t matter in the summer months but the shower was outside and it was a little chilly. Overall my experience was pleasant and if I’m ever in the area, I will not hesitate to stop by again.