Camping in Scottsburg

Recent Equestrian Reviews Near Scottsburg, Indiana

94 Reviews of 14 Scottsburg, Indiana Campgrounds

HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Good and large campground I went during the middle of the week after Labor Day and I was able to find a nice secluded site 100 yards from the nearest camper The bathrooms were nice and clean I would stay here again

Site??
Month of VisitOctober
Jan S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Absolutely gorgeous

There are alot of campsites to choose from. They all have some shade but most are totally shaded with large trees. Sites have gravel pads . Each one has a grassy area (big) which was perfect for our pups. We walked the whole camping area and actually there are no bad sites. We are here on a…

• view this morning
    Play button icon
  • Squirrels!!
m
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2021

Was not my favorite place

To get in the camp ground was easy, the staff was all friendly and helpful. The space wasn’t bad we had plenty of grass area to use. Our camper was a bit long for our spot and we had to park in the grass. The water fill stations were easy To use but even with a filter the water smelled like eggs.…

Site99-A
Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Not much shade but PLENTY of water

The campground is HUUUUGE. We ended up in a full sun spot which wasn’t ideal but we were able to move to a cooler spot after everyone left on Sunday afternoon.
The beach is just a few minutes away. The staff is very friendly and easy to work with. One playground is actually in full shade which is…

Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Classic state park campground

Everything was clean and exactly what you’d expect from an Indiana state park. This is a big campground so things are a bit cramped but we went on a rainy weekend so we had plenty of room. There is a pool in the park (closed to do COVID) and decent hiking trails.

J
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Great fishing

Campground can be crowded when the fishing is good. I rated it on the fishing. We have to park our camper in the primitive section because so many people are there. We run off of solar. The ladies bathroom has a toilet that runs continuously and the showers are so hot that you can get burnt. I have…

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Close to the lake

Nice little campground next to a small lake. We stayed for one night. Sites are big and spaced apart. Nice and quiet, apart from the interstate background noise which is noticeable but not too bad.

M
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Buzzard Roost Indiana

It has been a wonderful experience. My only complaint in the little black fly like bugs in the bathroom building (toilet pit). Other than that and the rain, it has been relaxing.

• our home for the weekend.
Site#3
FThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Top Flight State Park

This is a huge state park! There are lots and lots of campsites in this state park bordering the Wabash River. Sites are divided into smallish areas some for tents, some for RVs and some mixed. Lots of trees for shade. Bathhouses in each area with showers and toilets. Very clean & well…

E
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Wonderful place

Very convenient located easy parking beautiful little ponds for fishing

Jeannie B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Tent sites are primative

Bathrooms are a hike so plan ahead if you are tent camping.

Sitetent. no site #
David E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Great park and friendly staff

This park is gorgeous! I needed a place to say to visit a family member in the Hospital in Evansville and this park was a great place to stay and relax after long day. Must of the park I didn’t explore, but they have a lot to offer. Bathrooms/showers are good, sites are good, and staff is very…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

New, clean, great experience

Fairly new campground. Bathrooms and showers were very nice and clean. Tent sites have the most shade I’ve seen at any campsite I’ve been to, very good. Overall great place to crash for the night.

SiteT01
David M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Quit place

Great quit place to rest up for a few nights. The site has a toilet and water. If you head into the town of Paoli be sure to hit up the farmers co-op for supplies.

Sitesite 1
T
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great Place

This is by far the best KOA I have ever stayed at. We stopped here for an overnight and wish we could have stayed longer but needed to get back on the road. It’s quite, very well maintained, friendly staff, lots are big. Just can’t say enough about this park.