You like kind, happy campers. If America modeled this campground we could create world peace.
Here's what we loved:
- No confusion on where to park and check-in.
- Guided us to our spot, helped up park, and showed us how everything worked.
- Clean, grassy area for our kids to play.
- Adult only time in the hot tub.
- Staff was incredible.
Here's what we didn't like:
- WiFi speeds were capped and logged you out
- Didn't know about the sprinklers watering, but no big deal.
We are traveling nomads and we appreciate quiet, great WiFi and kind people. We found all of that here and even made some new friends.
We will go back every year now.
Great bathrooms and showers great laundry room . Older place has power and water and a central dump station.
Hot water and clean bathroom!! Bring a bike or get ready to hike!