Camping in Hollands

96 Reviews of 24 Hollands, North Carolina Campgrounds

Sam C.
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Disgusting

Zero stars. Extremely loud because it sits on i95 and a busy railroad track. ALOT of drugs within the site. Laundry room smelled so bad we couldn't stand it. And the washer dryers never work. The ones that do work ruined our clothes. Our monthly bill was always screwed up. Then when we asked about…

Month of VisitFebruary
Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Tons of turtles

This place was quite on the off season. Nice showers and bathrooms.

A
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Camping at Cliffs of Neuse

Nice newly renovated shower house . Nice visitors center. Several easy trails. Helpful staff. Firewood available. Love the tall trees, the river, the swim area.

Month of VisitMarch
Julie L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Really nice KOA in a VERY pretty town.

New Bern is a really wonderful little town on the coast of NC and this KOA is close to all the action. I really enjoyed our stay and the local town. We stayed in a camping cabin that overlooked the little pond area. The bathrooms were nice and clean and cabins were nicely appointed.

SiteCamping Cabin
M
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2021

Great little NC State Park campground

This was our first time at Medoc Mountain State Park in Hollister, NC. There are bike trails, horse trails, and walking trails at this state park. When we went the trails were too wet for us to do but I understand that they are beautiful right along the creek. We were there with a group of…

M
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2021

Nature and Privacy

This campground was opened in 2019 so everything is very new. The sites are spread very far apart. There are no trees for shade and this campground may become hot in the summertime. Each site is separated by waist heigh field grass. The sites have course gravel for the RV pad and finer gravel…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2021

Convenient spot but a bit noisy.

We tried this RV Park as we were traveling because the other fell through (there was a storm and they lost power). People were very friendly on the phone. They allowed a late check in. My husband paid over the phone while we were driving and when we got there they had laid out a map of how to…

Sally S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2021

Happy to have found this place

This is the perfect place to jump off 95 and spend a night. Easy in, flat sites and clean well lit bathhouse. And! We were able to take a site at 1am.

Paul R.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2021

Nice owners

More of a long term place, kind of a middle of nowhere location, but it was at our stopping point. 50 amp service, we needed a reducer to 30 amp, the owners took care of us though and we had a good stay.

Deanna  G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2021

Very cool campground!

Not only is this campground surrounded by tall pines and beautiful lakes it is spotless. The campsites are well spaced and give a bit of a community feel with cabins near by the bath house, which also is incredible!!! Heated bathrooms are a plus in our book! Highly recommend 👍🏼

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2021

Great stop for the week

Friendly people. Full hook ups. Level spots. Pretty lake to look over. Easy on and off the highway and easy access to shopping and RV store. No frills but worth the money.

Month of VisitDecember
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2021

Ideal

Conveniently right off of I-95. Off enough so there isn’t any highway noise. Beautiful facilities. Including concrete slabs to park on. Don’t expect any shade, there are no trees. With exception of around the parameter. I would defiantly stop here again for an overnight.

K
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2021

Great visit

Started the year out on some trails. Had the place almost to myself except for the campers. Very well maintained. River is up, so some areas are flooded but still able to get a few miles in today!

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2020

Perfect overnight spot

Simple and cheap.quiet.small and civy. Clean

T
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Just call it home

A wonderful campground to visit or just stay awhile. I’m a travel nurse living in my RV with my husband and 2 dogs and I call it home. It’s quiet and peaceful with a small pond to fish in. There’s a Blue Herron that hangs out by the pond you can see everyday. There are beautiful deer that come out…