Indian Creek Campground
Myron C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2021

Great Campground that Gets in the Spirit

Every once in a while, you will find a campground that gets into the spirit of the seasons and holidays. When I first pulled up to the office, I could tell this was such a place. The person behind the desk was very friendly and let me select a site before I paid for it.

This campground has sites for RVs and RVs. It also has several cabins. I chose a site with water and electricity. The site was sloped, but it was not too bad. If I had been in a tent, it might have been a bad night. There not much privacy between the sites where I was, but it was well shaded. Most sites are within earshot of the creek, which makes for a pleasant night. The bathrooms are modern and clean.

Overall, I really liked this campground. The only drawback would be for tent campers. There is a lot of light during the night. However, that may be a good thing when you are walking to the bath house in the middle of the night. Also, as a tent camper, the slope of the site and the fact that it is gravel isn’t ideal. With that said, I was in my SUV conversion, and it did not bother me. I highly recommend this campground.

• Office Decorated for Halloween
  • Other Smaller Cabins
  • The Creek behind my Campsite
  • Decoration for Halloween near the Bath House
  • More Halloween Decorations
  • This was the loop that I was on.
  • Playground
  • The store was well stocked.
  • Tent Site across the Creek