About Fish Creek Pond Campground
Fish Creek Pond Campground is located in New York
16 Reviews of Fish Creek Pond Campground
Amazing views!

This campground was hard to beat! All the spots are on the water with great views of the lake! Full bathrooms and showers available! 👍🏼

The best beach sites

I just love the culture and sites at this place

Ultimate family spot

This place is my wife’s favorite place to go camping. She’s been going every summer since she was a baby and now we send our kids with our parents on their yearly trip if we can’t make it. Every site is on the water which is perfect for canoeing, kayaking, boating, etc. The atmosphere is unmatched for any site I’ve ever been to.

Great Views!

Waterfront camping available. Sites suitable for tents and for RVs

An amazing family campground

Deep in the heart of the Adirondacks this campground is huge and great for families, couples and groups of friends alike. Every single campsite sits on the water so you don’t have to fight to get a water site. You can dock your boat right at your site and fish off the shore too. The yoo hoo calls at dusk are really fun and listening to the loons call is amazingly peaceful.

Beautiful lake side sites

Visited in the fall after the summer rush. Very quiet and peaceful. Large sites. Lots of hiking space!

On the lake-Fish Creek Pond

This is a clean, well maintained campground. It was a little crowded but surprisingly quiet for the number of people. Lots of kids biking and a nice trail behind the sites to walk or run. There was a coffee vendor that came through in the morning, which was kind of fun. It is a pretty lake with lots of activity. Take a bike!

Fish Creek is a great place to take kids.

It has everything a campground should have. Make sure you bring your bikes. It has a great bike path. The swimming is great. It has an outdoor stage. The only drawback to Fish Creek Pond is that it is very difficult to get reservations. Our grandkids had a great time.

4 nights

the camp ground is beautiful right on the lake the water was 3 steps from just about every site there. very family oriented great for water sports or biking with kids. the reason I give it 3 stars is it's not very secluded and there is a lot of noise during the day, luckily I spent most of my day hiking the mountains near by. all in all I would definatly recommend it if your looking for a family vacation with a beautiful lake view and friendly people. but if solitude is what your looking for I would find a more private camp.

Family friendly Adirondack escape

Bike path, kayak rentals, close to Lake Placid Olympic center, Wild Center in Tupper Lake