The best RV SITES camping near
Five Points , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Five Points Camping Reviews
Foothills fun

Scott’s Flat is just five miles outside of Nevada City. It is run by the Nevada Irrigation District. One of the many man made lakes in the region. There are bath houses, tent sites and no hookup RV sites. It is clean but can become loud with rowdy camping neighbors. A beautiful lake to boat, fish and swim.

Hidden Gem

Snowflower sits just off I-80, it’s owned by Thousand Trails. With the popularity of RV camping, this campground can get busy in the summer months. It is closed in the winter due to snow. There is a small lake that is good for kayaking and paddle boarding. There are sites with partial hookups (electric and water). Lake Tahoe is just 30 minutes west.

Nice Campground Across the Hwy 395 from Honey Lake near Milford CA

I stopped here in late April 2020 heading back north from AZ. It was 113 degrees when I left AZ and I was so happy that my first night at this park with cooler breezes my trailer finally cooled down inside to under 80 degrees.  I planned to stay just overnight but I liked the park so much I stayed a second night. I'd definitely stop there again.

Owners were nice. This is a Passport America park and I have a membership so it only cost $25/night.  At first I was a bit disappointed the lake was across the highway but over all I enjoyed my stay. It was quiet. The campground was at least 3/4 full.

Pretty Good Small Lake Campground

Had a great time here - terrific proximity to lake & decent sized camping sites. Nearby Portola, & easy drive from the Reno area.

Lots of generators in use during the day (the only reason I can’t give it 5 stars, since we were tent camping) , but all seemed to abide by hours posted for operation.

Already have reservations for this summer!

Nice place

High enough altitude to stay cool in the summer evenings

Great and Re-done for 2021

Great campground but redone at the end of the 2020 season. They now have back in sites for RV's with different lengths. Check the website closely to make sure you fit!

Wild West

Great little campground

More of a “home” trailer park than a camping trailer park

Looks like most people lived here. Good place to stay when needing a rest on the way back from or to the mountains, but it’s not much of a destination stop.

Has all the amenities though! Pool. Bathrooms. Showers. Hookups.

Nice Location just outside the main part of Joshua Tree National Park

It was a very nice camping location however there is virtually no signage to direct folks to a campsite number- very poor . The roads are paved, but are in horrible condition.

Sites vary in size. Make reservations on recreation.gov and make sure the site you pick is adequate in size for your vehicle. Many sites are pull through, although mine was a bit tight to pull in due to a Joshua tree and vegetation on one side. The site was fairly large and nice picnic table.

Public restrooms' are available and Wi-Fi is available near the main building.

This is a nice location if you want to be close to shopping and also close to the main entrance to the National Park.

Beautiful views, close to town

Porta potties. Not too many amenities. Just what you need to camp right by the shore. Nothing more, nothing less. Our site wasn’t super flat.