Camping in Copper Cove Subdivision

Recent Tents Reviews Near Copper Cove Subdivision, California

344 Reviews of 159 Copper Cove Subdivision, California Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Great sites and proximity to Yosemite

We came here because it had more FCFS sites than others in the area and we weren’t able to get a reservation elsewhere. We had to take one of the double spots (of which there are too many) bc nothing else was available. The place was full the whole time we were there. All sites are beautiful. Nice…

Julia M.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Good stop over

It was a great overnight stop for us on our way to Yosemite. No AT&T cell service. Can get 1 hr of free wifi every 24hrs or pay for more wifi. The park is huge with a lot to do and different camping accommodations for all types. Easy asphalt roads throughout campground in the pines. Sites are…

C
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Spring and fall

It’s best in the spring and fall. It’s nice and quiet and the spots are not too close to each other. Staff is nice and grounds are clean.

Sitedon’t remember
Month of VisitOctober
Jovani M.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Acorn Campground

My experience has always been good ones for the few times I’ve been there. Always a good time with friends and also the rangers checking. Clean bathrooms and also the spots to camp.

• Full moon at the lake was beautiful and the weather perfect. no mosquitoes too
  • My camping set up.
Site92 and 87
sThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Best

It was a wonderful birthday camping with my family and I just loved it. Staff a very friendly and our site was just a walking distance to the bathrooms.

Ruben N.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Pinecrest campground

Pinecrest was an amazing place at the edge of the Stanislaus national forest. The community is great, the campground and bathrooms were very well maintained. It was a 10min walk to the lake. If you’re into fishing, there are trout in the area with some nice fishing spots labeled on the paper map.…

• the lake from the hike
  • the bridge nicer the inlet
  • my dog finding a painted rock on the hike
SiteB11
Patty R.
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Groovy

Way huge depths of camp ground area... Water is nice excluding the dirty appearance it was fun taking the boat out there

GOT M.
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

AWESOME!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Site#5
B
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Many years at Hogan

Our family has been here many times because it’s tradition since my husband was a kid. It’s gorgeous if we’ve had a year of rain. Usually pretty quiet but bathrooms are always a disaster.

ProfG999 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

I didn't stay. Can't believe it has 5 stars!

I guess if you stayed on the water it might be nice but the campground itself was pretty bad. 1st they have blocked any phone signal so even with my WeBoost I could not work from here. 2nd the flies were horrible. 3rd my site was across from overflowing trash can. 4th the hookups are on the wrong…

• Overflowing trash can
  • Front door facing street and trash bc hookups are on wrong side
  • Hookups are on wrong side
Tanya R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Little shade. Walk in sites

Campground is situated on a very long narrow dirt road. Besides the proximity to Yosemite this campground was not a favorite. 2 had the best shade and it gets hot.

Toni  K.The Dyrt PRO User

Camping is not allowed

Beautiful day use area. Very close to the sweet water camp ground. Nice waterfall and swimming area.

Remember to pack out trash. There was a lot of trash when there is trash cans right in the parking lot)-:

Toni  K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Right outside of west exist of Yosemite

Very close to the national park. Does not take reservations so you might have to get there early. The camp host was very sweet. Camp ground was $24 a night. Large sites for tents. Only thing I would complain about is it’s very close to the highway. Ask really cool watering hole about 5 mins down…

Tanya R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Little bit of green along the river

Probably COVID related but this park is under utilized and under attended. The shower is of if you throw in quarters and close your eyes. It could use some TLC but was a quite place to stop for the night.

Not all spots have shade.

D

Beautiful Lake and Sunset

Went to Riverview Campground in April 2021. The campground was clean as usual. During the pandemic, they closed every other site, therefore, it felt safer and not over crowded. We had a great time and enjoyed the view especially the sunset. This campground has a shower with hot water. Lots of trees…

SiteRiverview #46