Camping in Pireway

133 Reviews of 10 Pireway, North Carolina Campgrounds

Smol W.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Didn't want to leave

This is one of our favorite campsites !! We almost didn't want to leave because of how beautiful this place is. The owners are incredible and extremely nice and kind hearted. I wish we could have stayed alot longer. But we will definitely be coming back! I highly suggest camping here! 🏕

Month of VisitOctober
Cassandra R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Best Myrtle Beach Camping

I’ve been camping at Myrtle Beach since I was a kid, and this place is definitely my favorite.

It’s your typical “parking lot” beach camping place, but it’s awesome that nearly all sites are pull through. The staff is awesome. The bath houses are spacious, clean, and well-maintained.

Nate G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Large resort style campground

The campground is huge and you can easily get lost. There are lots of things to do with the family but it can get expensive quickly. Visitors even if they are local will get charged to stop in even for the day.

Month of VisitOctober
Nate G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Amazing campground with lots to do

Great place for the kids. Playgrounds, summer concerts, dining etc is close by too. It buts up against Myrtle Beach Resort so our friends stayed there while we camped sometimes. A bar restaurant is on the resort property next door within walking distance. Less fees than Other places nearby

Site2014
Month of VisitMarch
Tim M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Nice family style campground

I stayed the month of August with my dog LuLu. The campground was quite despite it being the summer period and the size. People were friendly and staff responsive too include receiving my numerous Amazon Prime deliveries.

a
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Fun place

Clean, beach is beautiful a lot of fun. Pulling on and off sites is challenging because they are so tight. Campground is so large you need a rental golf cart(expensive) to enjoy all they have to offer,

T
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Tent

I spent one night here, the hosts were great, the site itself is very relaxing, can walk up and pet the animals. The bathroom there compares with the bathroom at your house. Would give 6/5 if I could

Claire O.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Fun Family Reunion!

Had a ton of fun with our small family reunion at Pirateland! Not all of us had campers, so the fact that the campground offered cabins next to campsites was a big plus for us! Activities are tons of fun! Our crew really enjoyed candy bar bingo and karaoke! All is family friendly! Campground is…

• Patch the Pirate!
K
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Awesome overnight

Lisa was super helpful! We arrived after 9pm (that 95 traffic!) and Lisa was there right away to direct us to the site. They made sure we were all set up and then checked on us again as we headed out at 7am. Definitely will stay again!

Siteby the farm house
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

A very nice camp

The staff is a big help. When I made my reservation, I got a call back to see if I had any questions. The lady at check-in led me to my site and even helped direct me backing in. There is a small camp store with"essentials". We are only a few miles from the beach. The sites have full hook-up, fire…

Melissa T.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

By far…the BEST!!

This is our 3rd time visiting CP and we have enjoyed every minute. The campground is very clean, the staff is always friendly and the amenities are amazing. Do yourself a favor and swing by CP; you won’t regret it.

SiteC023
T
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Very well maintained campground

We stayed in the new section with great, full hook up, level, gravel pads and some new grass and landscaping, large new picnic table and fire pit. And a decent amount of space from next door neighbor at an angle. And the bath house has a private toilet, sink and shower- beautifully tiled and…

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Steps from the ocean

This place has everything! Literally. A market, arcade, snake bar, equipment rental, water park, mini golf, and on and on... I have stayed in Surfside Beach hotels before and love falling to sleep listening to the waves crashing on shore. I never thought I could do the same and bring my own…

• On the beach
  • Dolphins in the surf.
  • Pelicans
Month of VisitMarch
M
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Absolute pleasure

We have been going to Ocean Lakes for over 20 years. We started out taking our daughter, and now are taking our grandkids. OC is definitely our happy place. A+++

• Grandson’s first time seeing the ocean
  • Celebrating our 25th anniversary @ Ocean Lakes
  • The beautiful baby swans 🦢 born May 2021
Marie R.
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Very nice people

Lisa and Brian are very nice people. It's like down right home feeling. Only one problem there is a person that there that likes to start a lot of trouble and makes it seem like she's so innocent so beware other than that I had a wonderful time there