The best GROUP camping near
Hoffman , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Hoffman Camping Reviews
If you need a free place to park and camp

It is free camping in this area on the weekend these horse clubs will come in with your trailers in horse they're not very friendly they're nosy and they do not like Outsiders but this is a national park to it is open to you to hear up to 14 days the town of Troy is not very friendly they want your money but they don't want you this is our second time here and it both times has been very unpleasant the trails are nice to walk the lake is beautiful as long as you keep to yourself and you should have no problem but these horse people got to be printed they're not your friends as soon as they turn your back they're calling the Ranger and trying to get you throw it out good luck with it I hope you have a better trip than we did

New sites available

We made this a stop on our way home from Florida. We were pleased to have been offered a pull through site upgrade for $1.32. That’s right, $1.32. Nice sites for a quick trip or a couple nights.

A stop we use while on 95

Full timers who come past this campground now and then. This is our 3rd time here in just over a year. Being only a couple hundred yards from 95, you do here traffic noise. Quiets down during the evenings. At the moment this time, they are not accepting Passport America like they had last two times. This is because it is under new management. Management is friendly and helpful. Campground is clean. Bathrooms and showers clean too! Would definitely recommend for an overnight stay, especially when the get the PA set up.

Cute place. Interesting Spots.

Cute place. Interesting stays. Glamping tent, a bus, a tent pad, a few tiny cabins and more. Owners are nice and very accommodating. Shared gas fire area. It was a very cold night and they had our tent with heated blankets. It was definitely a Unique glamping area.

Convenient, clean, safe, and fun

We stopped here for an overnight and were thrilled by the facility. It’s perfect for an overnight or a day. Plenty of paved pull though sites. Fenced in and safe. You can walk to the restaurants and shops at South of the Border. We ate at a fine steak house. We will stop there every time we are traveling on I-95. I’ll add a photo in about a month when we stop there again.

Peaceful and quiet

Phenomenal experience

Great getaway

I have stayed here multiple times. I really love setting up on the water sites and having my kayak and fishing gear ready to go. The golf course is excellent and price friendly. Easy to get to nearby towns if one chooses to get to civilization.

Nice spot with lots of space

Great spot there’s some open areas to camp before you get to the water. You need a truck or something big to get down to the water unless the re-did the road. There’s a few campsites surrounded by trees but also a large open area that can hold multiple vehicles

Excellent Campground

Awesome location, very remote and the sites are Huge so no need to worry about a neighbor being close. I stayed at site 11 easy access to the water and great views. Lost of fishing and hiking paths close by. Great camp overall. Highly recommend.