Camping in Spencer

266 Reviews of 45 Spencer, Missouri Campgrounds

mike B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

near roaring river

rick and church are great to work with. it's a small campground with full hookups. shower house is clean and nice size. with a small game room with pool table.

b K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Nice, clean and quaint!

Old Highway 86 is a lovely campground located on Table Rock Lake, MO.  It is a quiet and has many waterfront sites to enjoy an unobstructed view of the lake and watch the paddle boats go by.

Month of VisitOctober
Mike M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great place

Although this is adjacent to the Interstate exit (and therefore more noisy for a Sportsmobile tent camper), it was excellent and we’d stay there again. The cement pads, clean picnic table and immaculate bathrooms, with separate private showers, were welcome after a long travel day.

You can’t go…

• From the office/shower/laundry entrance
Chip K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

A beauty

Nice spacing between campers lots of well kept grass. The pads are paved electrical and water available use the dump station. There is easy access to the lake and boat ramps. Friendly staff

Josh S.
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Great Hiking

I have been hiking here twice but haven’t camped yet. The trails and the river make for some great scenery. Be wary of the water level, this can impact any hiking you might be looking to do, so be ready.

• Carter Cemetery
  • Carter Cemetery
SiteN/A
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Woodstock vibes

Nice campground, decent facilities, ice and wood for sale. Stage for events, we were in a primitive spot no hookups just stone fire pit and picnic table. Found a morel mushroom in our spot. Was delicious. Beautiful area!

Siteb loop
T
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Don’t stay here

While the park is nice and we’ll maintained the noise from train tracks and the airport will not allow for piece full relaxation or sleep at night.

Tom C.
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Unexpectedly great

Located right off the highway, I thought to pass it by. My mistake. Friendly staff held my registration from the road. Check in was quick and all my questions on local activites were answered cheerfully. The bathrooms, showers and laundry were immaculate. A true gem.

Norman D.
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Nice, Pretty, Friendly

Easy to reserve with a phone call. Friendly people. Roomy. Nice view of the lake.

D
Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Pretty ... not so friendly

Spent a week here .... it’s pretty and easy to get to and in. We have a 40 foot fifth wheel and had rented a “premium site.” It was nice enough, but being as it was a premium site, I was hoping it would look a little nicer and at least be swept out or cleaned up. It was not. In addition, the…

Miles H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

Great for families

Our girls had a blast there! For first timers, this place is great! Quiet, relaxing, and a nice hatchery/hiking area!

L
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

My all time favorite spot

I went here annually as a kid and I had to bring my kids here when I could as we live in a different state. This campground beats them all as it surely felt like my home away from home, Every time I come here, my heart always fill with happiness. It is hard to explain but it sure is a joy to be…

Robin R.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Very clean and quiet camping right on water

This is an amazing campground in Branson. Once you get there does not feel like Branson at all. Tucked back on Lake Taneycomo. Love this campground.

Kristen A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2021

Amazing staff

My only real problem is the Porta potties where kinda far from the electric sites and upkeep. There were no showers, nice ponds to fish and I did catch a few nice sized bass. Staff was super nice and friendly.

Dave R.
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Nice place

We stayed here a few nights in August 2020 they are very friendly and they have a nice pool, their is are trains going by but we live by some train tracks. It's great place to stay while in Springfield, we'll go their again soon...