The best GROUP camping near
Shelbina , MISSOURI

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Shelbina Camping Reviews
Our first night out

Our first night out in our new travel trailer. Very impressed with the park when it was supposed to be closed. They extended their season because the weather was so good. Highly recommend it if you are in the area. We'll be staying here again sometime in the future.

Great Spot!

This campground is well kept and offers both standard-electric and full hook up. The hosts are friendly and helpful. Bathrooms and shower house are cleaned regularly.

Doe Run At Ray Behrens

I absolutely love this core campground. Amazing level concrete campsites! Majority of them are full hookups with paved roads throw out Everyone is friendly and fun! We have always stayed at the little Blue Stem side, but just had to do a review on this side. Absolutely loved it. Great clean shower house. Close by places to Kayak, swim, fish and play. Fish cleaning stations which I had never seen beforeThe best of camping.

Cool little camp spot

We stayed here one night. We had a concrete pad for our RV which was nice and a decent amount of room to roam.

It's a pretty good campground

Our site was a good ways away from the road, and they're pretty generous with their firewood. Their bathrooms are pretty old though. All in all we enjoyed our stay.

Great place!!

We camped at campsite 82 in Little Blue Stem. From Wednesday night through Sunday and the weather was fabulous.  Nice clean area. Nice campsite.

Pricy but great fun

I found the camping area to be tight but what a fun place to be. Being after Labor Day the water par was closed, but looked like fun. Mini golf was booming. They had nice pavilion areas for gatherings. There was also a large swimming pool. Several of the sites were for seasonal but were very well kept. The camping cabins looked nice. As you came into the resort there was a well equipped store and a huge banquet center. They had two good sized ponds for fishing. Amenities included cable and WiFi. Not wilderness camping but fun for kids.

Large campground area

I felt like we were in the deep woods. Not much grassy areas. Electric sites only. I felt there were not enough Shower houses or toilets for amount of camping spaces. Now for the great things about this camping are. Camping spots divided into three areas. Puma, Coyote and Badger. The Badger area was closed. I found the site 98 in the Puma area quite nice with a little more grassy area. The shower hose was very nice and clean. There were a few sites with semi view of the water. I recommend 77 and 82. Wonderful boat ramp off the beach. Great for kayaks. Nice fishing area. All in all a pretty good camp.

For $13 a night it works

Entrance to the park is not far off the road, but its 2 miles into the campground as you pass the swimming hole and rentals. We stayed 2 nights on a basic (no hook-ups) unlevel site with our 40' ft diesel. Now I say unlevel, if you dont have leveling Jack's and some boards you might be tipsy. We were able to get level, but to be fair for this review who may not have jacks, come prepared. We had 3 sites all were very unlevel. Our sites were private, primitive, and beautiful. We enjoyed our stay. The camp host was friendly and even delivered wood. Unfortunately the wood was went. Not his fault. If you have any atv, dirt bikes, this is the place to come. Trails all over. We were not bothered by anyone or the sounds, of course you could hear them but at dusk everyone had to be off the trails. Would return to this state park, maybe next time with an ATV.

Dirt Bike Four Wheel Haven

Well what can I say. I had high hopes for this one. Only offers basic and electric sites in small camping are. One shower house that was ok. Very loud and not a family place to camp. Great dirt bike trails and sever lakes. You can kayak and fish. I wouldn’t recommend swimming even at the designated beach. Had one lake with kayak/canoe rentals. Could be fun for day use. Would be great for riding! All in all not a place I would camp.