The best RV SITES camping near
Marceline , MISSOURI

Most Recent Marceline Camping Reviews
Small park

This is a very small park and go for just an overnight stay.

Nice place to stay the night

We got to Arrow Rock just as the sun was setting. A beautiful sunset and a clean campground. Campground hosts were very nice. Bathrooms are large and clean and the showers were very good. We didn’t get to spend much time here as we were just stopping through on our drive heading West, but I definitely recommend!

A great getaway

I’ve camped here in a tent as well as a travel trailer and it’s great either way! Nice camping spots, generally a very quiet campground. The campsites are a bit of a hike from the lake but there is lots to do when you get there. Paddle boats, a beach, several playgrounds for kids, fishing, a marina and a great restaurant. There are several different trails you can hike or bike.
A great and affordable place to stay in north Missouri.

Fun Labor Day weekend

Thousand Hills SP was great. Huge swim beach, lots of trails, pavilions, playground equipment and beautiful views. Park has a full service marina where you can rent kayaks or fill your boat with gas. It also has a restaurant. Restaurant was not a little more upscale. I wouldn’t show up in flip flops and swim trunks. If you don’t have a RV or tent there are cabins to rent as well.

Quiet and serene

Fantastic place and beautiful sunsets. The campground Hosts were fantastic!

Beautiful Stargazing views

Photos don’t capture the true essence!

Pretty “rustic”

The showers and bathrooms needed a good cleaning. There were also many barking dogs. On a good note the neighbors (cemetery) were quiet.

Needs more information

Went to set up camp for the MR340 and it was very confusing on where the tent sites were. They have 6 RV sites at the top of the hill and 12 more river side. They say they have 10 tent sites hillside but not posts or map or anything that show its for tents. No website or phone number other then to the City. Even when you call that it never gives you an option for camping. Finally I just ended up taking an RV spot for my tent.

Out in the woods

Nice, but small state park, has around 40 rv sites. Large newer shower house to service all 40 sites. All sites are shaded. They have around 10 sites with full hook ups. Park is sitting on 1900 acres with plenty of hiking trails and a 18 acre lake. Nice place for a quiet getaway, downside if any is no TV reception, cell phone service is 4g

Ok spot

While I loved our camping spot, this park was just OK for me. The grounds and restrooms are nice, and it’s much smaller than most parks. The “lake” was very small and the hiking was just OK.

We stayed in electric site #19. It’s nice because it’s a pull through site with no neighbors on either side.