The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Gerald , MISSOURI

Camping Missouri Gerald Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Gerald Camping Reviews
My fav!

Beautiful place!

Many walking/cart paths. Great shop and fishing!

Very new, neat and clean

I was impressed with this place. It’s not staffed on-site as far as I saw. You can reserve a site online or just do it when you get there as I did. After paying the power is supposed to be turned on. Mine wasn’t after a couple minutes but I called the number in the confirmation email and it was on within seconds. No bathroom which they let you know when you book. Nice water and sewer hook up. You can get in and out really quick.

Nestled in the trees

Some of the spots are close together but it seems to be that way because they kept as many natural trees as possible! We enjoyed the buddy sites so that our front doors faced our friends and the hookups were on the outside of each campsite. They also had group buddy sites that allowed four rigs to all front doors to face each other all being pull through sites.

My family also enjoy the Floating Trees ropes course. It was supposed to be about 2 hours but the instructors let them go an extra 45 minutes without anyone feeling rushed.

Whetstone

Huge area to explore, alot of little ponds but no distict trails. Alot of hunters that took over the camping spots. Toilets everywhere in parking areas which was nice. Alot of the roads were closed off to service.

Daniel Boone

Nice area, second camping area at the end of the road. No amenities at the end of the road, but there is a toilet at the first camping area. Beautiful scenery, alot of hunters.

Great location but NO PHONE SERVICE (ATT)

The campground is great.  Most of the sites are flat and paved.  The campground is right next to the Meramec River.  There is WiFi available but it is not reliable.  The cell phone service is virtually non-existent.  We had planned to work from here and had to cut our visit short.

Close to perfect camping

Great vibe with this campground, pull through with 30 amp available. Camp store is adorable, owners are awesome. Would definitely recommend and come again.

Primitive and Full Hook Up

I've seen some reviews say its outdated and I'm not sure where that comes from. On season they offer a variety of float and eat packages that are tasty and nicely priced. Cute little campground with "primitive", electric and full hook ups. All tent camping is still pretty close to the general store that also has coin showers! You have good options for a shady and grassy spot if you're tent camping too. Great folks working there, always very friendly and helpful.

New park!

Just a simple nice place to come for a night or a few days to tour the area. Small dog exercise area, large level spots (no need unhook for an overnight stay). Very clean. Lots of interstate noise as it’s very close.