The best TENT SITES camping near
Duck Hill , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Duck Hill Camping Reviews
Peaceful

This campground is beautiful.  Right below the dam.  Great for kayaking.  Seems to be set up for older campers.  They wouldn't let my  10 year old son ride his scooter on the road because it was battery operated.

This is a duplicate listing with the wrong location.

Following Google Maps to this location will take you to a dead end on private property with little room to turn around.

Nice and quiet

New to fulltime rv life we chose to spend a week at this quiet off the beaten path campground on our way west . This place offers nice concrete pads with full hookups that are relatively level. Water level in Enid Lake was very low so the swimming beach was closed. That was kind of a bummer because Temps were in the 80's. Our Verizon signal was strong enough to browse and stream with no issues but the over the air TV channels were non existent. The nearest town of any size is Batesville about 30 miles north if you need a Walmart. The price is right at 20 bucks a night and we don't regret stopping over here one bit.

A decent but older campground.

We stay at Cossar pretty often, due to it being close to home. We have always stayed on the Yocona Ridge loop, and it has been a nice campground. The facilities are dated, but they keep them very clean. We did drive through the other loop (it was empty and closed at the time, the ranger let us look at it) and it appears to be much older than Yocona Ridge. There were trees/limbs down everywhere and the sites were pretty close to each other.

We had decent cell phone service here. There is no park WIFI. There is a Frisbee golf course that has gotten better over time. The course is now marked very well. The miniature golf course is old, but kids will still like it.

Some of the campers are also employees of the park. One lady just kept coming over and talking non-stop on this visit.

Decent place to stay

This KOA is a decent place. We arrived after the office was closed. We had called ahead and they had a site saved for us. The only issue was, we could not find the site. It was a tent site and we could not find the assigned one. Being the off season and not crowded we just grabbed an empty site. The map they left only had the tent area not individual tent sites marked.

Bathrooms and showers were exceptionally clean. Grounds were clean. Very quiet place. I would stay here again. I looked like all the camper sites were clean and level.

Only reason for the 4 stars and not 5 is due to the site we were assigned to not being marked. Other than that it would be a 5.

Part 2: We had a mechanical issue with one of our motorcycles and the staff at the KOA went out of there way to assist us. They gave us a break on the 2nd night stay due to our situation. Changing this to a 5!!

Good close hike on Natchez Trace

Easy trails thru pretty words passing a natural spring. Nice picnic pavilion on top of trail. RV parking allowed but no hookups.

Nice place to stop along the way

We just stay for a one night stay along our way. Super nice staff, beautiful campground and so helpful. I would go here again

Pleasant place to Relax

May be I might have done camping very few time but, out of all this the best Camping site ever. Very pleasant environment, easy access to water body, clean restrooms and showers, electricity and water tap for every site.

Excellent, large campground on beautiful lake

My girlfriend and I tent camped here for one night. The campground is large and well-kept, with over 100 sites, and the sites are very spacious. Each has a table, water and electric hookups, a hook, and a tent pad. From what I saw, we were the only tent campers in the campground. We camped in site 64, which is near the lake and the bathrooms. The tent pad was covered in pine needles, making it nice and soft. The only complaint I have is that there is a very bright street light that stays on all night near the boat ramp, but I would highly recommend this campground. Enid Lake and its facilities appear to be top-notch.