The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Craig , CALIFORNIA

Camping California Craig Standard (Tent/RV)

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Craig Camping Reviews
Foothills fun

Scott’s Flat is just five miles outside of Nevada City. It is run by the Nevada Irrigation District. One of the many man made lakes in the region. There are bath houses, tent sites and no hookup RV sites. It is clean but can become loud with rowdy camping neighbors. A beautiful lake to boat, fish and swim.

Nice place

High enough altitude to stay cool in the summer evenings

Loomis RV Park

We stayed here for 4 days in Dec.  Very nice people that live there and work there.  Quiet park and clean.  There is a train track across the way but not a bother with the horn twice a day.  If it was closer it would be "My Cousin Vinny". (lol)

Although our stay was great, our spot was not that great for our 40ft bus due to the tree limbs and the ground was very uneven, which made it difficult to level.  We would stay here again, however I would make sure it's in a spot that's level.  There is a little store within walking distance.  Overall a very nice park!

Beautiful secluded peninsula

Some of my favorite campsites. Awesome in spring where the flowers and grass are POPPING. A lot of awesome trails and little environmental signs to walk around and learn about the area. Highly recommend!

One of my favorite childhood spots

It’s always a little busy on weekends, but filled with fun people. Nice sites with picnic tables, huge flattened areas for the biggest tents, fire pits, rv hookup areas, and a store close by with boat launch.

Great, peaceful

Great Lake and RV Park. We stayed in spot 110 with a lakefront view

HALLOWEEN 2020

It was a great spot with a great vibe on Halloween 🎃

Made Myself at Home

I came to Colusa for work and only needed to stay for a couple of days, but I found the campground a comfortable spot to settle in for the week and catch up on some writing. I enjoyed biking the path along the river and fishing in the evenings. There are stray cats around town and the park. I lured one in with some treats.

Weekend Staycation

I was watching my friends’ kids for the weekend, so we loaded up bikes and the dog and got out of the house for a couple of days. It was only a 20-minute drive from home in Nevada City. We enjoyed hanging around the campground, took a cruise over to Rucker Lake for some exploring. The campground is no-frills and right on the highway, but a nice place overall.

Cozy campsite near river

Great campsite, plenty of room to throw the ball for our dog. The never ending sound of the nearby river was peaceful. Less than 50% capacity for Halloween weekend, but certainly a popular spot for hunters, bikers, and off roaders to spot by and use the bathrooms. If you walk across highway 49, you can explore the river; the water was cold, but there were lots of frogs and skipping rocks.