Camping in Antelope Acres

111 Reviews of 21 Antelope Acres, California Campgrounds

Lara O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Handicap accessible?

This is one of the best handicap accessible shower and restroom areas we’ve seen. The larger pool had a roll in area but I do not know if they had a wheelchair that would allow you to actually use it or if you needed your own.. The downfall is they do not assign slots so if you need a handicap…

• handicap restroom, shower and site
  • handicap parking
  • women’s shower
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Table mountain

Quiet and clean with a lot of shaded spots. The campground management is very helpful and nice. I’d camp there again and again!

SiteI don’t remember the number but all sites were great
Brayan R.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Ehhh

Noting special. Small place for friends . No one around no restrooms

Jamie L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Decent

Very basic, pretty clean, decent flush toilets, $20 per night, lots of bugs in July.

Mike J.

Fishing is great

Took mY large family for a week. The kids did not miss there video games at all. Fishing was fantastic, hiking was breath taking. Loved every minute. Two lakes lower lake had 24 hour fishing.

Sitefirst tent
Mike J.

Fishing is great

Sitefirst tent
K

Epic Sunrises & Mountain Views

Our moto-escape from L.A. to McGill Campground in Frazier Park/ Pine Mountain was absolutely perfect. Coming from the south, we took the back way through Ojai, up the 150 and 33 over to Lockwood Valley Road and then Cuddy Valley Road. The fresh air and cooler temps were a welcome exchange to our…

• Gorgeous sunrise over our site, Loop 3, #56
  • Flat, shaded surface for tent right in front of the mountainside (Loop 3, #56)
  • Second choice to #56 would be this - Loop 3, Spot #55
SiteLoop 3, Spot #56
s
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Heaton Flats (trailhead to Bridge to Nowhere)

I've camped overnight here multiple times. You need an adventure pass to park at the parking lot which is a 10-15 walk to the campground. There is no designated camp spots. Just a large camp area (which can get filled up on busy weekends). The camp near the trail head to bridge to nowhere, so you…

SiteHeaton Campground
Month of VisitApril
C
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Casa Robles RV Resort

My Fiancé, two sons and I stopped here as a halfway point on our way to Huntington Beach. We’re definitely going to be going back for a minimum of two nights! The resort is clean, super friendly and has so much more to do than one quick night would fit. Dog parks, kid parks, a pool etc! The only…

Melissa M.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Close to home

This site provides a pretty nice location close to home. The train however is also close and very loud!

Sitecannot remember
Jennifer L.
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2021

Awesome place to camp

I love camping here people are friendly has large pools (adult pool, family pool, spa and splash pool). Most people live in this campground. Management is really nice staff is friendly. Will stay here again. Super clean campground and each site has grass.

Sitea5
R
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Camping in the woods

It’s a huge park, lots of spots. We went during the week and it was empty, quiet and peacefully. Stayed at the weekend camp hosts spot and it was perfect!

P
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Castaic Lake Campground

This is a nice campground. Very close to the city but still with visiting. I’m a van camper so I rented an RV site because I wanted shade trees. The tent camping sites in the first section have very little shade. Maybe one or two sites have shade. You definitely have to bring a canopy. I…

SiteA9
Month of VisitDecember
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Golden

I love this place, & have everything you need to enjoy the outdoors, with friends and fam! The area can get dirty very quickly during the weekend! Due to many careless visitors leaving Trash 🙈. Can't wait to revisit and little green orb 👽🔥⛺ it is in the Pix 🎾🥎👽

Julia M.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Nice place to stop for a week

This was a great stop over for a week. A little remote and you have to drive to the nearest town(s), but clean grounds and nice site. Very easy to book online.

The RV park is pretty large so it's a nice daily walk. We had an easy pull thru site with plenty of space for our RV and truck to fit…