Enoch, UTAH

Most Recent Enoch Camping Reviews
Pretty good

The area was beautiful, but the campsites don't have tables or firepits. There was also a huge cattle ranch near where we camped, and the noise made it hard to sleep.

Private owned primitive campsites

This off the beaten path campground near Zion National Park is a great place for those looking for a more relaxed time.

I found this on Hipcamp app and I am so glad I did, not a soul was around the 2 days we were there.

Head out of Virgin Ut. Up Kolob reservoir rd to Smith Mesa rd. Following it out of Zion Nat. Park onto the private road it gets a bit rougher and I higher clearance vehicle is recommended. Reaching the turn off to the campsites and turning right onto a two track road that leads to the sites. Now I must caution that if there has been or will be moisture this road is nearly impassable if not completely impassable.

Once at the sites follow the road back to were the host has set a couple porta-potties, which are a nice luxury when you are primitive camping.

There are like 50 places you can choose from dispersed throughout the site, there are numerous roads that have fire rings, some very near the Mesa's edge with views of the valley below. The views are spectacular in every direction.

Again I booked through Hipcamp but hopefully The Dyrt can also be used in the future.

I really loved this spot, and want to return to it soon, and the proximity to so many National parks is so perfect to see so much. Cell service is sketchy, but if you really want it try to camp more towards the rim, I was able to get 4 bars of 4g on T-Mo.

The altitude is 5,500 ft so early or late season may be cold, and I can't say it enough, stay away if moisture is expected.

There also is no trash receptacles so please be respectful and pack out what you pack in..

Happy camping

Beautiful and Accommodating camp spot

After primitive camping for 3 days up above on Smith Mesa, we opted for this full service jewel to reinvigorate ourselves. This park has a pool, hottub, very clean showers and restrooms, a laundromat, a store and a onsite restaurant. First impression is how much work they put into the site, groundskeeping is constant and it shows. It is immaculately clean and although on the pricier side of campgrounds it is luxury, and a welcome change from "roughing" it. The tent sites closer to the road can be noisy from the traffic, but that is about it for cons. Treat yourself to a hot shower, a hottub and a hot meal.

Closed to camping

Used to be a great spot but is now closed to all camping. Signs are posted all over the place.

Beautiful. Fresh. Full of Life

I have been at this campground twice and both times have been fun. The camp comes well equipped with bathrooms and water pumps to put out campfires. The sites are evenly spaced out and they are clean. The mornings are usually fresh due to the amount of shade the canyon receives and you most likely will see deer roaming around looking for food. I will be camping here in the near future!

In one word: Meh.

There is nothing impressive about this campground. If you have an RV/trailer and it’s all that is available, it will do. If you are tent camping- find somewhere else. I have no intention of ever going back or revisiting this place. The staff wasn’t very friendly and the sites were just dusty/dirt. This is my least favorite campground- ever.

Pros: location, location, location. Close to the south entrance of Zion National Park. I think you can even float the Virgin River from the campground (we went in the fall and it was too cold for us). Facilities were clean. Close to shops/restaurants. Cell phone service (T Mobile).

Cons: Busy and commercialized. Since it’s behind a hotel, don’t expect to be camping “in nature”. We should have just stayed in the hotel. Staff was acceptable, but not overly friendly.

Wonderful site

This camp site was awesome! Had plenty of openings, reasonable price and full hookup! At the site we were on there was a creek behind us which we loved and so did our dogs! Friendly neighbors! Beautiful place. Located close to Zion park. A lot of off road adventures near by

Clean, established RV park

We rented a pull behind trailer to tow behind our LR4. We were looking for a clean, established campground with full hook ups, as close to Bryce Canyon NP as a possible. Ruby’s Inn was perfect for that. The spots were nice and level. The showers and toilets were clean. The store had plenty of necessities and the staff was friendly. Lots of restaurants near by and the Bryce Canyon buses stop at the entrance of the campground.

If you are looking for a remote campsite, or at least the illusion of it, this is not the site for you. The sites were easy to get in and out of and there was enough space for 2 vehicles.

Peaceful local spaces

A peaceful spot. Lots of bike trails. Disk golf close by. Restrooms available. Hiking. Nice views.

Great campground to explore the park

Within walking distance of the Visitor’s Center and main bus stop. Best campsites are along the Virgin River. Watchman Loop B- 56, 55, 52, 48, 46, 42, 41, 2, 4, 6