Yamhill, OREGON

Most Recent Yamhill Camping Reviews
Beautiful lakeside camp ground

We love South Lake, peaceful and Beautiful. The lake is stocked with trout which have been biting like crazy. Most times when you go up there you will see them jumping clean out of the water. We’ve been camping at Southlake usually about three times during the season for the last couple of years. This last trip was very disappointing it was packed with people camping which is wonderful that they’re getting outside, but there was a group up on the hill who felt the need to blast music until 6 o’clock in the morning so nobody in the camp area got any sleep.Then the next night another camper decided to. I think everyone needs to remember were there to camp in peace and take a nature not listen to somebody’s rap music. Also as a reminder to our fellow campers it is posted quiet time from 10 PM to 6 AM

Peaceful

Great camp spot to keep kids busy! Very quiet and camp spots were perfect distance. Plenty of restrooms. The stream has some swim sections, but not entirely. Bring water shoes!

Amazing! Family / pet friendly

Amazing RV Park, well maintained roads, lots, and landscaping. Both fellow campers and staff were extremely welcoming. There was also plenty to do around the campsite between fishing, the small kids park and the park provided activity’s (corn hole, etc.). The only reason I say 4 stars is the sites are a little small. Very little space between other campers.

Great clean place.

Stunning river views and small with only 11 sites that are first come first served. Refurbished a few years ago. This is my go to for during the week over nighters as it’s never been full. Last year I went in June for a solo night and I had the place to myself. Hiking nearby with tabletop rock and about 25 miles of trail right across the road. Only issue I have found is the logging trucks run all night.

HIKER/BIKER Site

I was so excited to find a camping spot that was close enough to bike to. The hiker/biker sites are first come first serve, which was a little nerve wrecking.. We went late April though, to better our chances of finding a spot. We did and there was only one other person there. Though the way the site is set up… there's only one table and one firepit. So you have to be willing to talk to people. Unfortunately, we did not enjoy having to converse with a random man all night…..

Superior RV Resort

We have stayed at Silver Spur RV Park several times before and have always thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Not only is the staff professional, knowledgeable and responsive but also very friendly and they take care to make sure everyone enjoys their stay! It’s clean, very well maintained and close to the many wonderful sights in the area. We would definitely stay here again!

Float Trip

One of my favorite things to do when the weather warms up is to float. I enjoy the Clackamas River. We sometimes start at Barton Park after lunch. It's lovely all around! Clean and lots of space.

Nice place

Nice and quite place, walk the the beach, biking, walking, fishing, crabbing , boat rentals,

Not a Bad Place

All the amenities, with a small playground for kids. Not a bad drive into Tillamook. A little further to some nice beaches and state park areas. Friendly staff. Decent amount of road noise.

No-frills RV Park with Lots of Long-Timers

No frills RV-only park near Troutdale. Many RV pads are cracked and uneven. Location is right next door to a saloon and also has frequent police visits.

Weekly and monthly rates available. Daily rate not too expensive. Many if not most of the residents are long-timers.

Bathrooms, laundry facilities on-site. Not overly impressed, but in need of a spot at the mouth of the Gorge, you could do worse.