Camping in Smyrna

357 Reviews of 66 Smyrna, Indiana Campgrounds

Doug and Terri C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Easy place to stop

Nice campground with several pull through sites for big rigs. Pool and new dog park with a very nice play area for the kids. We prefer site 18 which offers nice privacy and os next to a stream.

Kelsie E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Rainy weekend, superb views!

Reserved the last site available in late April. Weekend was rainy and it was busy, but everyone was very respectful and quiet. We reserved site 63, across from a lake front site. Those tenants never arrived, so we had a wonderful view!

Adam M.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

A must go back camping trip!

We went in May for my birthday. Rained hard one day so our time was short. Ugh... First campground. Drive up, clean, semi secluded, bathrooms with running water/shower, nice little spot. Now the state park!!!! Seemingly endless trails, 6-7 waterfalls? We only experienced a couple this time.…

C
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Love it bere

Friendly staff great for the whole family

carter T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Great Family or Solo Trip

Great camp! Covered with trees with great spots near the creek. Great prices on cabins and campers. Playground for the kiddos was a plus for us. Nice bathroom and shower facilities.

carter T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Great Family or Solo Trip

Joe D.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

The coordinates take you to one of the first campsites but if you keep going down the road you'll find many more. I suggest parking on the road and walking in to the campsite to see if it will fit your needs before driving in.

Maddy B.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

always a pleasure

we camped at Hueston Woods this past weekend. The weather was great and the campsite was awesome. Luckily we have been here before, so we know what campsites to grab when booking. We decided to golf on Saturday because it was a little too cold to go to the beach. The golf course is awesome and the…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Good overnight spot while traveling.

Super helpful friendly owners that quite frankly made our experience. They are also trying to improve the spot. This campground is mainly seasonal spots on the banks of the Ohio River. Close to the quaint town of Vevay, Indiana.

Emanuel R.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Relaxing time, clean park

#JaisynsJourney enjoyed our short visit.

SiteB4 I think
Debbie S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Great family campground with plenty of amenities

Awesome campground... everything you want to do while on vacation with your family or kids. There are several fishing ponds and a lake with a beach area. There are 2 pools, and a golf course. Laundry facilities are decent, and there are plenty of machines. My one negative is the condition of the…

SiteMany different ones
J
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Great park

This is one of our favorite state parks in Indiana. The camp grounds are clean and for the most part quiet. There is easy access to the park. Overall great experience!

S
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Favorite city campground

We visit this campground several times a year. A great view of the river. It's quiet and very clean. An easy walk into downtown.

Rachel O.
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Late February Beautiful Rainy 1 Night Tent Camping Trip

Stopped here on a COVID solo camping road trip from MN to TN. I chose to stop and stay at Clifty Falls State Park due to the beautiful waterfalls and also proximity to my journey south. It was still the winter season at this time, so I had to camp in the drive-in non-electric loop. As I was only…

• Flood Warning at site 166
  • Site 166 Non-Electric Loop - WILL FLOOD in rain
  • Clifty Falls after some serious rain
Month of VisitMarch
Sallie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

It was OK

This is our second time staying at this park. The first time it was at the end of the season so I figured I would at least give it a second try. This is a 3.5 rating in my opinion but it has to be a 3 or 4 star. Awesome host, very attentive, pleasant, polite and helpful. She is everywhere and doing…