Marble Place , CALIFORNIA

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Marble Place Camping Reviews
Accident turned into success

Me and my buddy Kevin were just taking a night to go explore and planned to stay in the ocean cove campground only to find it was closed for the season. So we drove down the road and found the anchor bay campground. I myself had a tent and my buddy Kevin sleeps in his truck. Beautiful scenery around the campground as it lays right in the edge of the ocean, instant walk to the beach. The sites themselves are relatively small but all have water spouts, lunch tables, and fire pits. Good level gravel campsites and a very friendly staff as well!Some have electrical and some other things but I’m just referring to our site. Very fairly priced. Gets windy during the day and very damp at night so plan accordingly. There is a store within 5 minute walking distance to the campground. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A COOL NEW PLACE TO STAY A NIGHT OR TWO!

Very peaceful and relaxing

Had a great time and even got lost in the woods. Epic walking trails and priceless views of the Ocean. You can get lost easy so always bring water and a flashlight. Park Rangers were polite and gave great information. I met a few locals and few pot holes. Make sure you don't bring the lowriders. The General store is a little pricey and make sure you bring extra water and toilet paper. House before Campsite sales firewood for $10 a bundle. Bring your Bear mace and watch your small animals at dawn and dusk. This is one of those places where you can really unwind and be in nature. I would suggest getting a few walking poles and getting lost for a few days.

Very Nice

Close to town, ocean access. Nice private spaces divided by hedges. Sites are fairly large and very well maintained. Only negative i have is the roads in the campground are narrow. I would highly recommend Pomona camp ground, best in Fort Bragg.

Unexpected and AMAZING

Reluctant to post about this campground because it’s a gem and I don’t want others to take over haha. We found this campsite tucked away near Gualala during the lockdown in January. Almost every campground was closed after CA hospitalizations peaked, so this private campground saved our trip! I was skeptical when we first arrived because it was foggy and looked cramped. We found out from the very friendly and helpful staff that the campground is privately owned by a group of people who enjoyed the area as children and wanted to make sure others can enjoy the land as a campground. The owners wanting others to enjoy their time definitely shows. Very clean restrooms and showers, clean spaces, helpful staff and the best part FREE WIFI!

The campground is down a small hill and about 10 feet from the ocean on a bad day. We fell asleep to the sounds of waves and could fit in yoga sessions when the tide went out. Spots are close together, but it wasn’t an inconvenience considering the proximity to pure jaw dropping coastline. Careful if you have Verizon and need a cell signal. But if you can use WiFi to access your communication apps, then you will be just fine.

In the Dark alone.

Dispersed Paid Camping. You sit all day waiting for someone to show up so you can pay and get a bunch of fines that you not aware of till last minute. I sat afraid all night waiting for $300+ ticket. You need Bear Mace and a permit. Then online it says first come first serve. Mountain Lions are biggest threat at night. I finally left this place. It was cold cause the creek nearby and worried sick for Park Ranger and Mountain Lions. Met a few great locals out collecting Mushrooms. Great hiking trails nearby. Not that dispersed many people driving and hiking by and everyone can see your business. Not really private. Restrooms have no lights or soap and water. No showers or running water.

No words in the English language can explain the Beauty

How do I just add the crying face with no tears? A+ and worth every twist and turn, hill and decline. I seen a magnificent Buck about to cross the road a kitten sized Mountain Lion barely make it across the road. You know you here when you can smell the Ocean. It cold but not cold enough to swim in January with my two dogs. Had a wonderful time and Noya Beach was breathtaking. Dog leash free Beach and dogs fell in love with cute girls and cool friends. When I arrived park Ranger traded $40 for a place under the Stars. The Crescent Moon always points to the South. Fort Bragg surrounding area is really on a different chill page, catch a Crab or throw a hang loose. Everyone wonderful. Everything Wonderful. Showers were hot and Sexy!!! Conclusion, why you not here and still reading this great review still?? I can hear the Waves Crashing into the Rocks!

Nice Out Of The Way Spot

01-17-2021 road in was muddy, but a capable 4x4 can handle it easily. Sites are dispersed, vault toilet, no trash. Trickling creek with frogs in the evening. It was windy over night and the road back out was blocked by a tree. There is another way out, but it's a Jeep trail and definitely requires 4lo. Our '03 4runner handled it fairly eaaily.

Nicest place in Ft Bragg

Very clean and nice spot. Enjoyed our one night stay on a hold over as we travelled. Friends tell us all the time to check it out and that it’s the nicest place in Ft. Bragg. Haven’t been many other places in town but so far it tops them all. Fire pits and WiFi were a nice feature as well.

Different but to be expected

Wasn’t impressed by the long term population that seems to be residing there. It was quiet though and over all a decent stay. We spent 4 days there. The WiFi sucked and they put us in the far back. Stay closer to the front if you can in the premium spots. We didn’t know the difference. Non premium is in the way back, no fire pits and spotty WiFi.