Flatfork , WEST VIRGINIA

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Flatfork Camping Reviews
Good campground

Just a big campground with full hook up.

Members only club

Super nice and built up. Great pool!!!

Wish we had stayed longer

We stopped in one night on our way back to Pennsylvania. We had a lovely stay and the hosts were so hospitable. We purchased firewood and they walked it to our campsite. Our site was plenty large and the concrete pad was perfectly level. It was our last night of the season so we spent a lot of time in the morning cleaning out our gray and black tanks. We are pretty COVID cautious given some health conditions and this campground was very comfortable. I’d love to go back and see more of the areas.

Nice!

Super friendly camp host. He met us and drove us to the camp park because it was so dark. Spacious sites, and he is making amazing improvements to the park. Beautiful river setting.

Small but clean

Clean “little” camp ground. It would be a nice little place to spend the night if you were in the area doing other things. Not a place to spend a long weekend unless you have other plans around the area. Small site and on top of each other. Don’t know if we will be back or not!

Nice quiet camp ground..

We didn't have reservations but the manager told us to text him when we arrived after hours Charge was per person not per site, but reasonable at $15. This seams to be common practice in the area. No electric or water at site but bathhouse with showers. Mostly tent sites in wooded area Our visit was the first full weekend I. November and many other campgrounds were closed for the winter.

Free Free

I don’t have a lot to add to the other reviews, yes, it’s very close to a roadway and train tracks, but it’s free!

Gorgeous View and Next to River

Amazing!!! Waking up with the sound of birds and water it’s just amazing! Beautiful campground ⛺️ Near the falls and has a boat ramp right next to it!

Free one night

The customer service people at cabelas were awesome. They gave treats to my dog, helped me find things and gave me the code to the dump station! Stayed there one night with no problems at all. Although lots of trucks coming and going during the night and parked around. Code they gave me is 2387 not sure if that helps since the dumping price is $5. Tip: get there early because trucks take the place

Near boat ramp

So I came to this campground because it’s free. I arrived and found the dump station and filled my water tank with potable water, when I moved onto the three spots available (only one was taken) I read the sign that clearly says only RV’s and Trailers allowed and all other will be towed at owners expense. well I have an all white converted sprinter and from the outside it just looks like a working van. Although I can prove that my van is an RV I didn’t feel like waking up in the middle of the night on a moving van that is being towed, sooo just in case I left and drive 20 min to Cabelas.