Longville, LOUISIANA

Most Recent Longville Camping Reviews
Great place if you're a heavy sleeper

The campground is located on the intracoastal waterway, just under a bridge. The sign says $4 for tents but the caretaker said it's $6 (still a bargain). He let us pay $4. Several of the sites had sheltered tables which was perfect for us since rain was in the forecast. The only problem was we were right on the water and near the bridge and my husband didn't sleep well with the traffic and boat noise. (I had a great night's sleep.) If you are a light sleeper I'd suggest a campsite away from both the water and the bridge. The showers were hot.

Nice spots and river walk

$20 for site with hookups plus $3/person/night. The sites are level with adequate spacing. Showers are clean and hot but pressure is lacking. They are the push kind so you must continually press to keep the water running. The river walk from the campground is really nice. Office is helpful and kind.

Nice Park

This is my return visit to this park I truly love coming here.

Great spot

Clean well kept. Extremely friendly staff beautiful location

Clean

The State Park was clean grass was cut , workers always walking around picking up trash.

Friendly and convenient

I pulled in late last night and there’s actually a property manager on site, so I was able to get a space. A very friendly man met me at the desk, got me checked in quickly and easily and I was settling into my camp space about 15 minutes later. Full hookups, WiFi, continental breakfast, pool and more. Plus conveniently located close to shopping and a Walmart.

Just trashy

They don’t mow the area enough, all of the spots are overgrown, lots of junk laying around….more like a trashy mobile home Park than a RV Park.

Great for hiking, biking, and kayaking

If you like Louisiana Wildlife this is the place for you! I saw a couple of lounging alligators, egrets, snapping turtles, deer, and a chipmunk!!! I was kind of scared when I saw a sign on the trails warning of the gators! As far as RV camping, it wasn't a really nice area. The site we were in was 56, I don't reccomend it. Pretty unlevel and very close to other campers. When it rained, the water pooled on the backside and where the picnic table was. There was a shower house. It was old, but really clean.

Nice amenities

Lots to do with pool, water slide , water play area mini golf and fishing. Stayed when it was a Yogi Bear park.