Brooklyn, OHIO

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Brooklyn Camping Reviews
Greatest location in the nation

Great park in a great location with great people.

Busy campground

Super loud campground. Closest area to camp to the National Park. Nice shaded tent sites but you’ll have to haul your stuff uphill & then it’s not too private.

Camper friendly.

I camp at West Branch often. I have a kayak so I tend to choose the sites  that allow easy access to a put in. The shower house and bathrooms are always clean. There is a double sink outside of the shower house to do dishes in. The lake accommodates jet skis, power boats, fishing boats, kayaks and SUPs. There are no wake zones available. Family friendly, safe environment.

A nice spot to enjoy a sunset

Camp here all the time. Close to home and very convenient Park is always clean and there are many sites with a view of the reservoir.

Great Place to Escape.

Never a bad time here.

Very interesting.

Beautiful scenery, very large park, fishing, boat rentals, man made beach, loooong floating boardwalk, lots of trails, unique sites and tons of history. It was very fun walking around while learning some of the very old and somewhat creepy history. The lodge/hotel is beautiful and very old. Very nice looking cabins arranged in a little community. The park is very well maintained, has a nice playground and cute camp store. A good amount of secluded and shaded sites. Really cool "hill" sites that you have to hike up or down 20-100 feet to your wooded site. Wifey says the bathrooms were below average, outdated and very buggy (most important for her).

Lovely and quiet

When the campgrounds in the National Park were filled and I needed a place to land for the night, I ended up at Heritage Farms in a sunny shelter with a beautiful landscape of growing Christmas trees and gorgeous sunset. The shelter was clean, had a picnic table, and trash can. Porta johns were available, though not very close. It was a bit more expensive than many campgrounds at $35 per night but I was so happy and comfortable there that I thought it was worth it.

Nice spot overall

The site sits up on a ridge overlooking the scenic railroad. Not extremely private. You can see a parking lot and hikers walking by at the bottom. Being higher up on the ridge helped make it feel a bit more secluded. There’s a big container fire chamber, bathrooms and water down at the bottom. Overall we really enjoyed, would be back.

Good

Many level pull through sites. We were just passing through so the ability to not have to unhook was important to us. Showers and bathrooms are very clean and up-to-date. At $40, it was about $5 more than we are used to paying as we travel full time. Particularly since amenities like the pool are unusable due to weather. Very friendly and efficient check in.

Primitive Camping

I arrived here hoping a primitive site was still available and indeed two were! They allowed me to walk in and decide the site that I'd like. I was only there for the night, but enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendliness of the employees!