The best DRIVE IN camping near
Gandy , NEBRASKA

Most Recent Gandy Camping Reviews
Secret Hideaway

Love Victoria Springs! It is a hidden gem in the Nebraska Sandhills.  It fills up on the weekends but during the week you can have the entire campground to yourself.  Beautiful trees, nice shade, and electrical hook-ups.

More of a rodeo center then a campground.

The camp sites were nice but there was so much rodeo activity it made it a bit overwhelming.

It was fine

Really easy to find right off I-80. We stopped for one night only. There’s a playground which our kids loved. Road noise is kind of loud if you’re outside. We travel with a white noise machine so it didn’t bother us at night.

Quiet Little Spot

I drove beyond the golf course campground & found a spot next to the lake that had a fire ring. The road & plant noise did not bother me. Great spot for a quick overnight stay.

Pretty but Tightly Packed Sites

I camped at this park two nights in September. The campground is very pretty and has some great hiking trails, but the campsites are so close to each other, I felt like I was in a Big RV Park, not a State Park.

Nice stopover

Tent camped on the shore of the reservoir, this was a nice enough spot although a little noisy from the road and power station across the reservoir.

Poor signage

Poor signage and could not find the RV Park. We tried to camp here when driving through. After driving on we spotted the RV parking but still no signs. Their loss.

Pretty RV Park

Very nice RV Park. Called when about an hour out to see if they had room for us and they said yes and penciled us in.

Fun park

Level gravel sites, right off of I80, close to shopping and restaurants. Will stay again. Visited with new friends and enjoyed our stay.

Comfortable Spot

Nice little spot to stay off the lake. Really good spot to fish, lots of them just swimming around close to the top. Only two complaints we have are the noise from the highway, and the gravel road was very bumpy (we went 20mph or less the whole way).