Culbertson, NEBRASKA

Most Recent Culbertson Camping Reviews
Medicine Creek

Well maintained park with excellent facilities! The cabins offered through the game and parks are very tidy and are stocked with cooking utensils.

Perfect for a quick stay

Spots are pretty close. Full hookups for a great price.

Small but functional

Nice little spot in beautiful NW Kansas. Conveniently located on the intersection of Hwy 83 and Hwy 36. Like everyone in this town, the owners are helpful and friendly. Full hookups available in all (6 or 7 total) RV spots. Back in only in all but end spot, with relatively level gravel pads. There is a gazebo on site with seating, and a fire pit and barbecue. It's open for all guests, including motel guests. I give 4 stars because of 2 drawbacks. Hotel WiFi is hit and miss, and the RV spots are small. We couldn't put out our awning without invading the neighbors. But good value for the money ($30/night). I recommend. Oh and do yourself a favor, go downtown and get the best pizza ever at the ReLoad Bar and Grill.

Great free stop

Nicely kept roadside campground with grass and trees. Electric hookups (very nice in Nebraska summer). Lots of dragonflies to eat the mosquitoes. Airport across the street and railroad behind to mix with road noise. A little far to walk back to town for dinner. But local stopped by an said we should go to Fuller’s for breakfast (5 egg omelette).

Nice little stop while traveling!

We found this nice little city park in McCook, NE which allows camping and has free electric hook-ups, and restrooms. There are only 7 spaces but the park is well maintained. There is no reservations it’s a first come first serve. There is a 3 day limit on your stay. It was a great stopping point for anyone needing a quick stop. There are trees surround the park and a little river running beside the park. The even had LIGHTENING BUGS !!

Can't beat free.

I should have paid more attention to this park. I didn't realize there was a frisbee golf course. Plenty of hiking, biking and horse riding trails. I read later there's pond there to fish in. The place is called a state park but it's actually run by the city of Oberlin, Kansas. We were just driving through and needed a place to stay and found this little gem. We were the only ones in the park. It's free if you aren't using electricity. Otherwise there is an honor box for those using RV electric hook ups. We are van living and didn't need any hook ups. Lots of trees for shade around. There's a shelter house. Wish I took some pics. It was a pretty little spot.

New sites but good rving

Not much for trees, looks like this is a newer SRA. Gravel pads and quite.

No water

The campground is nice. There's hardly any water in it and it's very Rocky to put a boat in